Ch 3 Initiation and Shopping

Y/N was finally at the temple waiting for the rest of the team to arrive. He hoped that only his FMG9s will be used. Y/N just waited and waited as for some reason no Grimm showed up at all. In the corner of his eye he saw both Forest and Skye running towards him with a lot of Grimm right behind.

Skye: Brother!

Forest: Get out your frag grenades!

Y/N: (opens up cloak) You will have to buy me a new one!

Forest: This was your idea of a move so no.

Y/N sighs as he never enjoyed this. The move meant that he will need to buy another. He started running towards the two holding a string attached to the pins of all the grenades. Using a column for a boost Y/N jumps above the horde of Grimm and throws the bandolier into the middle. Forest uses his semblance to teleport Y/N right next to them. The Grimm exploded giving them the much needed time to prepare.

Forest: Skye get the relics. We will hold this position.

Skye: On it.

Forest: I gotta ask as I never got to. Why did make that move to begin with?

Y/N: It may be crude but it is effective. Just do not expect me to carry that on missions except Grimm extermination. I have seen people pull the string off the wearer.

Forest: (sees more Grimm) Skye you need to hurry! There is Grimm incoming!

Skye: I am going as fast as I can. Ozpin must of hidden the relics. Just give me a few minutes to find it.

Forest: (sighs) Y/N just get ready. You know what needs to be done.

Y/N: (checking weapon mags) I am afraid that I will have to use melee weapons. Thought that this would not require as much ammo.

Forest: (starts firing) Just go in there. I will be laying down covering fire from here.

Y/N began running towards the Grimm firing into the Grimm. Looking at the lack of ammo he opted to use his sub-machine guns one at a time for better accuracy. He fires at each of the beowolves and then switched targets. Running out of ammo he holstered Mercy but a beowolf jumped at him. He quickly created a knife and duck down, plunging a knife into it. He tried to fire his weapon but it jammed.

Y/N: Has to happen during the worse moment during a fight. (holsters weapon)

Y/N materialized two swords and got into his fighting stance while Forest shot at some that were attempting to attack from behind.

Y/N: You Grimm have no idea how much that costed! For that (slashes, killing one) you will die.

As Y/N began fighting the Grimm Team STQR were watching it all play out.

Tai: Sheesh. Yeah can you all remind me not to ever touch any of his equipment.

Raven: Why? Are you afraid that he will beat you?

Tai: Right now he looks a bit unstable.

Summer looked to see Y/N's fighting style. She thought how you never truly know a someone until you fight them. This test the two further than what any can do. Summer feels like this kinda sees a better view into him. Hours pass by with the initiation over. Y/N just now had to buy his bandolier.

Y/N: I need to buy a new bandolier because of the fight. You two want to go?

Skye: Just ask Summer.

Y/N: Can you please go?

Forest: Well we planned on meeting her team later so might as well. (he thinks for a moment) That is a order.