Chapter 244 - 246

🔘Chapter 244: Yao Ling's Dream

Yao Ying didn't feel an ounce of guilt when he pushed the responsibility to Xiu.

He believed in the man's ability, besides, he wanted to get back to Yao Ling's side as soon as possible.

He didn't throw the job away because he was too lazy to do it! Yes, that wasn't the real reason ah~!

When he saw Yao Ling's peaceful face, he sighed in relief and he was able to let himself relax for a little bit.

Lin Jian asked, "Are you finally done?"

Yao Ying nodded. "It's done."

He didn't plan to tell Lin Jian anything, after all, he knew that the latter would mock him for sure.

After knowing that Yao Ying wouldn't tell him anything, Lin Jian didn't bother to ask about it anymore.

At least, the matter had been dealt with by Yao Ying.

The three of them watched over Aunt Yue and Yao Ling's bodies silently, waiting for both of them to wake up in anxiousness.

When would they wake up? More than one shichen had already passed ah~!

--------------

Aunt Yue realized that someone was touching the front gate and he stopped the glow by merely touching it.

The core of the symbols was actually connected to her, thus, she was able to perceive what had just happened outside.

She looked at Yao Ling in surprise, knowing that the latter must have been married.

She sighed in relief --- it seemed like this lass had a reliable husband.

She previously saw a glimpse of her past and Aunt Yue knew that Yao Ling had found her happiness, but she just thought that they were still at the beginning of their relationship.

It turned out that she had married that man.

Somehow, it made her happy and feel relieved at the same time.

At least, she wouldn't be all alone in this world.

Aunt Yue closed her eyes and continued healing Yao Ling.

When she was finally finished it took two shichen and she had only one shichen left.

That was the only time she had to wake up Yao Ling's subconscious mind and talk to her.

Aunt Yue's soul jumped into Yao Ling's subconscious mind and she landed inside Yao Ling's dream.

She was currently dreaming of her wedding day with Yao Ying.

What Aunt Yue saw when she looked at people's memories were only bits and pieces, but from Yao Ling's dream, she could see everything vividly.

This was the part that she hadn't seen before...

It confirmed that Yao Ling was indeed already married to that handsome young man and fortunately, she had the time to give him a warning just now.

She could see how the ceremony was only a solemn one --- no one attended, except the two of them.

When Aunt Yue looked at their condition, she really wanted to cry. She was really a poor child!

It was fortunate that she found this man, otherwise, she would lead a hard life all alone in the village.

Aunt Yue didn't realize that she had already shed a few tears until she touched her own face.

Aunt Yue really wanted to see the rest of the child's life, but she didn't have much time left.