Chapter 423 - 425

🔘Chapter 423: They Weren't Worth It!

"Aaaah!" Yao Ling quickly protected her stomach in panic.

Even though she had covered it up perfectly, once her stomach was slightly exposed and people paid attention to it, they would know that she was heavily pregnant.

That was the case at the moment!

Li Guang and Feng Lian's face changed when they saw her stomach.

Feng Lian was trembling when she realized that she might have killed Yao Ying's child –– it was a mixture of fear, pride, and excitement.

On the other hand, Li Guang knew that Feng Lian had ruined everything this time.

If the baby was gone, he knew that Yao Ying would certainly reject them and it would be the end for him.

Nothing was more important than their master's bloodline.

Feng Lian gritted her teeth inwardly, knowing that Feng had lied to her.

That bastard! She looked at Yao Ling's stomach and the way Yao Ying cared for her in jealousy.

Why? Why could she have him under her palm? She didn't like it at all!

If the baby was gone, it would be perfect! She could say that she didn't know that Yao Ling was pregnant anyway.

It wasn't her fault! Yes...! It wasn't her fault!

Yao Ying, Xiu, and Xiao Yu were surprised by the sudden event and quickly tried to help Yao Ling –– at least, preventing her from totally falling.

However, it was already too late because everything happened too fast to comprehend.

She fell down quite heavily, but she was able to tilt her body at the last minute and protect her stomach with both of her hands.

However, it definitely made both of her hands bruised!

The impact was still pretty strong.

Even with the way she protected her stomach, Yao Ling could feel a slight pain on her stomach...

The baby! What about her baby?!

Yao Ling's heart almost burst out in fear and she regretted that she had underestimated Feng Lian just now!

What if she lost her baby because of a moment of carelessness?!

"Are you okay?" Yao Ying asked while hovering over her in fear.

Yao Ling's face was pale and he was afraid that she would bleed.

"I'm fine!" Yao Ling answered in a hoarse voice.

Xiao Yu and Yao Ying quickly helped her up and found a stool for her to sit down.

"Are you sure?" He asked once again.

If something happened to Yao Ling or the baby, he would certainly kill Feng Lian.

Yao Ling nodded her head and took out a pill from her sleeve.

She quickly drank it even though her hands were still trembling.

Xiao Yu quickly took a jug of water on the table, poured it on a glass, and gave it to her young mistress, not caring whether this was their house or not.

She didn't think they should be polite with the people who had tried to harm her young mistress. They weren't worth it!

When Yao Ying had made sure that Yao Ling was fine, he glared at Feng Lian.