Chapter 386 - 388

🔘Chapter 386: You... You...!

"It's lucky that we have already cleaned up Wang Fu... otherwise, Madam Wang will take this chance to do something to us..." Yao Ling sighed.

They dealt with Madam Wang as soon as possible was also due to Yao Ling's pregnancy.

"Yes... but we still need to be careful. Who knows whether we actually have a hidden enemy or not in this household, right?" Yao Ying said.

Everything seemed fine at the moment, but who knew? Maybe there were some restless people inside.

It would be better if they kept this matter to themselves until everything had been dealt with.

"True ah~! The better our identity is, the more problems that we will face..." Yao Ying said helplessly. They had higher degrees of responsibilities.

"You haven't told me yet... what is your plan?" Yao Ling almost forgot about this matter.

"Do you need my help with something?" Yao Ling asked.

She didn't want to personally deal with that woman and show her vicious side --- it was better if she asked Yao Ying beforehand whether he wanted to involve her or not.

this matter didn't directly involve her anyway.

Yao Ying shrugged his shoulder off. "I still have no plan ah~! I don't even have any basic information about that woman and her personality, so I couldn't decide anything at this moment..."

It should be better if he knew the enemy better --- yes, in his mind, that woman was being categorized as an enemy.

Yao Ling nodded her head. "I already told you everything that I have known... Ning Jie could only find that much about the woman so you should investigate her on your own once again..."

Yao Ying nodded his head as well.

"I know... I will ask Xiu to check on her background once again --- maybe he could find something that Ning Jie couldn't find out. After all, Xiu has more experiences in this matter, he would know what to do."

"Sure..." Yao Ling answered, not feeling offended because Yao Ying was merely saying the truth.

Xiu used to be under Wang Luo Hai's guidance and Wang Luo Hai indeed had many resources under his hands.

On the other hand, Ning Jie had just started to learn to become a spy.

"Just sleep for now..." Yao Ying said.

"Don't worry! I will tell you once I reach a decision. I won't try to meet her unless I already have a preparation," Yao Ying made a promise.

Yao Ling felt assured by his promise and soon fell asleep. This was the first time she could sleep soundly after meeting that woman.

Unknowingly to her, Yao Ying was the one who couldn't fall asleep in turn.

His mind was full of that woman --- no, he wasn't yearning about that woman or thinking about rekindling any relationship with her whatsoever even if they had a relationship before --- which he had felt doubtful ever since the beginning.

Yao Ying just wanted to know... how did that woman know him?

He wondered what kind of things that he could get out of this woman's mouth about his past. Was it a good... or a bad thing?

Losing memories was really a hassle ah~!

He kissed Yao Ling's forehead and tried to ease her furrowing eyebrows with a heavy heart.