Chapter 263: He Remembered Everything

True enough, someone else was able to notice Yao Ling's power from afar.

Rong Jie had long gone, so it wasn't him. It was the enemy.

Aunt Yue's power could only be felt by Rong Jie because of their bond, after all, she already had the skill to cover it up.

However, Yao Ling was a newbie and she didn't learn how to cover it up from her grandmother.

She was able to use the power was already good enough ah~!

Even Yao Ying could feel the fluctuation of Yao Ling's power in the air, so any person with high martial art skills must have been able to feel it.

They could easily differentiate it with qing gong because the power essence was quite different.

The man tried to find Yao Ling by following the trace that she had left behind.

However, fortunately for the couple, when the man started to set out at a fast speed, Yao Ling already finished the enchantment.

The trace started to weaken and finally, it was gone before the man could find the source.

However, the man knew that it happened inside the Crescent Lake vicinity.

The man could angrily kick the nearest tree out of anger.

He was almost there!

He almost found the source of the power, but he failed! He figured that the source of power must be the missing Aunt Yue!

He would never guess that Aunt Yue had already died and her power had been given to Yao Ling.

That was why it would be hard for him to find out about Yao Ling.

At least, Yao Ling would be able to take a breather because of this reason.

She could focus herself in handling her father's matter.

Back to Uncle Qiu who started to remember everything...

He was finally able to remember Su Wan's face.

The soft and sweet girl who was just like a rose.

However, her thorn always directed at those who tried to harm her family.

She was a beauty --- although not the kind that was able to ruin a kingdom, she had her own charm.

Rong Qiu was attracted to her righteous and stubborn personality which complimented his soft personality.

He might be soft but he wasn't a weak person by all means.

Rong Qiu felt the pain in his heart when he remembered how his mother erased his memories.

He knew it was for the greater good but he still felt betrayed.

He was able to think calmer now because he knew how much her mother had taken care of him these past few years and not only that, but his mother also didn't live an easy life as a prisoner ah~!

If it was back then, he might throw a tantrum and even cut their mother-son relationship.

His bond and Su Wan started to feel stronger once again.

He noticed that she was still alive, but where was she? He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Su Wan had given birth to their daughter... so she should be fine, right? Maybe Yao Ling would know something about it.

Rong Qiu opened at his eyes and watched Yao Ling carefully.

He looked at her pale face and weak state, then asked worriedly, "Are you... okay?"