Chapter 299: The Preparation

They only had two days and Xiao Fang quickly drafted up the performance in great details.

She remembered the performance that had become her inspiration in details because she had loved seeing it so much, so she watched it for a few days in a row.

Thus, she remembered everything clearly.

Xiao Fang didn't forget to combine it with Yao Ling's plan to tear down the Han Emperor and the Evil Concubine's masks.

It would happen almost at the end of their performances.

Xiao Fang looked proudly at her work and praised herself inwardly, 'Ah...~! I'm so smart!'

If the others knew her conceited side, they would shake their head helplessly.

Xiao Fang and friends didn't need to care about how to get into the palace or out, this matter would be handled by Feng Yong Rui and Ah Man.

They just needed to focus on their performances and do their best.

What about finding Rong Qiu? Feng Yong Rui made them calmer after convincing them that it would be easier for them to find some news about him once they got into the palace and kept in touch with Feng Yong Rui's spies.

Feng Yong Rui didn't believe that all of those people had been caught or dead for his own reasons --- only Feng Yong Rui and Ah Man knew the reasons, even Qi Hao also didn't know about that.

However, they still trusted Feng Yong Rui's judgment.

When the others read Xiao Fang's written idea, they were quite surprised because it was quite a good performance --- albeit it would be quite difficult to perform without proper practices.

If they could perform it nicely, it would be a spectacular show.

"Wow... this is amazing!" Yao Ling's eyes shined when she read it.

"You are really good at this!" Yao Ling praised her wholeheartedly.

Xiao Fang shyly smiled, "I hope that this will be a success!" She didn't dare to be conceited in front of Yao Ling because she felt a bit inferior in front of the latter --- Yao Ling was far more clever than her.

She knew that she was holding herself back in the Han Kingdom because she was trying to lay low so people wouldn't pay attention to her.

"However, can we do this in only two days?" Yao Ying asked in a low voice.

Xiao Fang grinned. "I believe in our abilities!" After that, she looked at her friends one by one while talking resolutely and trying to give them motivation, "I believe that we can do it!"

Her mood affected the others and the previously heavy tension became a lot lighter.

They murmured in agreement and they said that they would also work hard.

Qi Hao was also reading the plan along with them.

Even though he felt that the idea was good, he still felt afraid to let them continue doing the plan.

Thus, he asked Xiao Fang sternly, "Are you sure that you want to continue doing this?" This was the last time he would try to persuade Xiao Fang.

Not only the listeners felt tried, but he was also worn out.

It was her life and decision ah~!

Xiao Fang nodded resolutely. "Yes, Brother... When I heard what that couple did to my real birth mother, I was so sad. I think it's my job to be filial to my mother and get revenge for her... That's the reason why I have to do this, even though I know the danger..."