FOUR

AUGUST  2nd 2020 4:56pm
Nahara pov:
"I SWEAR your getting heavy....maybe I should watch how much I feed you." Kaiden was definitely getting heavier and boy did he hurt a bitch side.

I walked up to my aunts house although the door seemed to already be open. I walked in to see the house was a complete mess. Blood and dead bodies everywhere. "N-NOVA.....AUNT NOVA!!" tears filled my eyes. I screamed for her to reply as I began to walk deeper into the mess.

What I saw in-front of me caused me fall to my knees holding kaiden even tighter.
Jason body was stuck on some wood stick on the wall.
"Jasper-"  I could feel my tears forming but they didn't show not until I saw  aunt nova unconscious body laying down by her olive couch with blood spilling from her side.

"No please .... no."

"Nahara...?" My aunt voice filled my ears. I quickly crawled her way.
"I'm here, I'm here." I held her head in my lap. Tears coming form her face.  She looked up to Jason's dead body. Tears filled her eyes as she stared at her dead mate.

"What happen?"
"T-There were so many of them, Jason tried to fight them off but it was useless." Blood gushed from her mouth. My chest tightened even more.

She then touched a pendant on her neck.
"Here." She tried standing up
snatching the pendant off
" Wiccan White land"
A white portal open up .
"Take- take us there Jason and I." She pointed at the portal.
"What's on the other side?" And how the hell was I going to do that? Hence I do have a child in my hand.
"Nevera wal-" she fell unconscious again.

I looked back at the portal and my dying aunt. This was going to be hard I awakens around to the kitchens table and snacked the table cloth to tie kaiden on my back while hand in hand trying to drag them both through the portal.

"Please." I whence in pain. "Please god help us." I'm sure who ever did all this had to be the person were at war with. But killing innocent people was damn right mad. Why get them involved..?

I prayed over and over we reached the portal. Getting Jason down took everything in me to not Cry. He had a giant hole straight they his chest. Holding each of their arms I keep dragging them until we made it through the portal.

When I opened my eyes a house came into view.

Someone came running my way once they say I arrived through the portal

Someone came running my way once they say I arrived through the portal.  I fell to my knees in fount of this unknown man.

"Who are you?" He asked
"I-I'm nahara Walker and-"
" A white walker?" He questioned
I quickly nodded.
"Go away." he slowly turned walking back to where he came from.

"PLEASE MY AUNT IS DYING AND MY UNCLE HES-He's dead."
I tried so hard to hold back my tears. When Natalie hears about this it'll destroy her far much more then me.

"Please help me."
"I'm sorry but we can't help you-"

A powerful energy flew over me.
"What's all the commotion Johnson?"
An elder lady came out from no where.

"I need help and my aunt is dying she said this was a place to take her..."Kaiden was still on my back tied up. His face had a little dirt on it.
"Who are you here for?"

Nevera

"I'm here for Nevera"
She squinted her eyes.
"Who is this 'Nevera' to you ?"
"I don't know shes just someone my aunt trusted enough to make a portal to in her state."
The elder lady took one look at the two bodies I dragged here. She walked towards me.
"Child...." she sighed.
"She's your grandmother."
I looked up meeting her grey eyes. She soon took a deep breath.

"I'm you're grandmother."

One Hour later:

"And your saying I never had the chance to meet you why?" We were in her kitchen while she cooked a bit ,Aunt nova was healed up but as for Jason he was put in a healing stone

We were in her kitchen while she cooked a bit ,Aunt nova was healed up but as for Jason he was put in a healing stone.She said he could be saved but she can't make promises , he was to long gone in death. She'd try to return his life but it depends on him as well. That's what a healing stone was for it was a coffin like stone something similar to coffins in egypt only it was green. I pray he wakes up, aunt nova couldn't be without him nor could nat.
" long story short , I'm sure your mother could tell you that."
"I haven't talked to mom in two weeks...... you don't think something happened to her do you? " With what's going on now it make sense. What if something happens to them? I haven't heard from dad in nearly five months. She places a plate full of food in front of me while holding kaiden.

"I guess I'm a great grandmother." She laughed still playing with his cheeks.
"Why did mom tell me you were dead?"
She sighed and looked at me.
" The reason why your mother and aunt hates me is because I helped kill their father."
My eyes widened.

"I had no choice being the queen of meliorate and all." She laughed lowly.

"A queen...........Meaning I'm a ?"

"Yep a royal."