FIVE

ENJOY!!💙

Two Months& three days before the war stared.
May 29 2020

Ava Pov:
HIS body was covered with tattoos let along scars on them as well. Even my brother eyes we're covered with some sort of fabric. These vampires sure know how to cage up people.

"Chained like an animal I see." I removed the black fabric that was coving his eyes.

His thick orange eyes raised up looking me up and down.
"Well Well, if it isn't my sister..... are you here to tell me how freedom taste?"

"I've missed you."

"Yea? Why don't you go sit on that demon dick you left our family for."
"I loved him more than anything and you know that."
"Loved? Aren't you and flower boy still together?"

I sighed taking a seat on the table. He looked awful. To see him chained up like some kind of beast. I hated the sight of it. How Damon turned my family into nothing , my brother was Inprisoned just as I was for crimes against his royalness.

Only thing was my brother didn't do anything wrong but protect people he was a hero in their eyes.
"That was over a century ago."

I sighed. "He killed my daughter in cold blood then lied about it to the nine court. My name was ruined , I was later imprisoned in tartarus for HIS crimes."

Silence struck.

"And exactly why are your here?"

"I'm here to set you free I know you want revenge just as much as I do. He needs to be stopped....someone else needs to take the throne."

"So you think you'd make a better fit? No offense but your not really 'queen' material as your brother ya just a mad woman who likes that beautiful shiny gold throne."

"I'd be a damn well better royal then he ever were."

"And  what do you have in mind?"

"We take his queen , then that child then the kingdom. His guard is also down when he's around her."

The thought of them together made my hatred for her grow.

"She's the dark witch from the prophecy.We can't have evil rule now can we?"

"Hmmmmm I don't really see why you want to take her maybe she's a no one to him."
He laughed
"Or perhaps Your jealous."

I was and I hated the fact that he made love to her an now they had a son. She was in my spot she had what I use to have AND I WANT IT BACK even if it means killing her or that child of theirs

"Jealous no I just want my throne that was promised. We are royals we should have what's in our birth rights.

"The thought of killing him sounds so pleasing."

"I'm in"
I mentally smiled pleased with myself. Mother always said I had a way with words and well getting into peoples heads was my specialty.

"Now , let's release the beast."