NINE

"Where the fuck did you bring me?"
I turned around to see Cody standing there.

"Why are you here?" Talia asked

"I DONT KNOW."
" I dragged him here just Incase we were stuck" nat said in a nonchalant look.

"Natalie?"
We turned our face to her limping mother.
Which caused Nat to run as fast as she could to her. Both falling to the dark green grass in tears while embracing each other.

"If she's here then...... nahara has to be here."
Nova wiping nats cheeks "she's upstairs." Not losing eye contact with her I felt my chest heavy. " I knew she was here." I felt that power of hers and kaidens as well.

"Exactly what are we here for?" Cody asked scratching his head.
I walked off to the front door.
An elder woman opens the door looking me up and down with confused eyes.
"Is-

"She's probably still sleeping but she's upstairs."
I nodded making my way past her and heading up stairs.
There was only one door closed and it was down the hall. I could feel the pull coming from that direction.
She's in there .

I slowly opened the door to a breast feeding nahara.

"Hi" she said.
There she go with that 'hi' shit like I haven't seen her in 48hours and all she say is 'hi'.

Nahara pov:

He looked so stressed out with bags under his eyes.
"You look like shit." I whispered the last part because I know he hates  when I cuss around Kaiden.

He just kept starting at me like I had died or something.I pulled my shirt down and started to slowly burp Kaiden ,Damon came and sat down at the end watching me indefinitely.

I look up to see tears falling down his face.I know he's sad because I wasn't at novas and he probably thought the worst as usual.He soon took me into a long needed hug.

My eyes water up a bit.
"I-I thought you weren't coming back."

"I'll always come to you."
He released me from our hug.
Staring into my eyes. He kissed kaidens head.
I wiped his face that had falling tears.
"Sometimes Kaiden ,daddy can be a big baby." I said with a shaky voice. I was glad to to see him. He was gone for two days and of course as usual I assumed the worst though.

He huffed then laughed.
"I swear nahara you make my head hurt like fuck."
"Aht no cussing in front of Kaiden."
He looked at me with serious a face.
"What?" I said while laughing.
"Anyway everyone wants to see you hurry up and come down." Damon then walked out the room.
"He's a pain in the ass."

"I HEARD THAT."I rolled my eyes.

It's good to know everyone was okay. Although I hope Riley get better soon and Jason. I wanted to see everyone smiling again no I NEEDED to see them happy.
"Have you heard from my parents yet?"
I asked everyone at the dinner table. Gran and Aunt nova cooked a big meal,surprisingly their getting alone.

Damon sat next to me even when I tried
to move my seat ten times. This Cody dude kept playing with nats hair. I think he has a think for her but knowing nat she ain't going for it also I thanked him earlier for finding me. He asked if I wanted to gamble but with kaidens soul causing Damon to punch him.

"No we tried earlier still no contact." Everyone saw my face. If nova and Jason was left there any longer they'd be long dead for real. It made me worry about my parents even more. What if the same people that got them are after my parents or worst they got to them already. I sighed.
I felt Damon hand on my lap calming me down. I just gave him a half smile.

"Who exactly is behind all this ? The war I meant. No one seemed to have told me. I know it wasn't just the brothers behind this." Damon and everyone always tried to dodge the question when I ask, always keeping me in the dark.
Everyone looked at each other then Damon. He cleared his throat knowing he didn't want to tell me.

"It's um...my ex wife ... Alverna."

He said that last part hella fast while stuffing food in his mouth.
I laughed.
He nervously laughed.
Then everyone laughed.
"Why are we laughing?" Cory said through his laugh.
I looked at damon with a straight face causing him and everyone to stop laughing.

"Get up stairs ... Now.