FIFTEEN

Damon POV:
Natalie?
Okay great it's not nahara but NATALIE....?!
No offense but moon goddess must be slipping with the match making. These idiots were so different.  May I remind you Natalie only cares about family she practically nonchalant any other day and I haven't seen her with a man not once unless she's gay. I could believe that if she were though.

"You can't tell her not even nahara."
"Okay okay you have my word-"
Bells began to ring all over the town cutting me off from finish my sentence.
"What the-"
"Somethings wrong , get your family in one place just in case." He shifted falling on all four showing his all white fur coat.

'Natalie and Cody get to the main house now, and bring your bags.'

Running back in the house to nahara while she was breast feeding kaiden.
"What's going on damon , where's nat and cody ?"

"Not sure just get dressed and pack up they'll be here in a few."

Nahara pov:
Once everything was packed up and ready Natalie came in hugging me.
"You okay ?" I nodded "you ?"
"Yea"
Damon kept looking at Natalie , he kept sneaking small glances at her.
I was about to speak up when the sound of the door open and in came ....Talia with mason following behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Damon took in her appearance and rushed to her side.
Why was she here and who the hell was watching the kingdom.
Where was Riley? So many fucking questions unanswered.

"Damon......we have to go home like now."

"Wait just breath what's going on?"
"Leon....remember him ?" He nodded his head.

Minutes later she exposed everything that happen at the kingdom.
I could tell damon was pissed but trust he was trying his best to hold it in.

"YOUR TELLING ME AN OUTSIDER IS PLAYING IN MY KINGDOM?"
Talia nodded slowly
Then that's when everything that was hanging on the wall was now scattered on the floor.
Well I did say he tried to keep it together

"Riley's being held captive and naharas father-" my head snapped up in her direction.
"What about him did he come home ?"
She held that 'I'm sorry' face.
"Leon said......" she took a long pause trying to tell me what's was going on.
"He said they threw his body away once they got into his head."
The room was silent and all eyes were on me.

"Baby" damon came closer to me placing his hand on my lower back.
"He's ......he's not dead." Everyone face said other wise as if I was being delusional. My father was still alive I know that.
"Think about it ....I just heard his voice today in my head......my father is not dead." It's true I know he wasn't he's a strong warlock he can handle himself. My father was a fucking legend still is and he's a powerful man.

"What we need to focus on right now is how to get back into the kingdom."
"Baby your not going no where you and kaiden are staying here with masons pack."

"I have over nine powers....I'm not going to keep sitting in the shadows while everyone fight for me."
"Your not thinking straight, where would kaiden be huh ?"
"He'll be with gammy , it's the safest place to take him."
"I don't want him not near you at least I'd know you'd protect him when something happens."
"Gammy is a powerful witch might I add the first white walker she can help us."

"Damon she's right we could use her." He kept his eyes on me as if he didn't hear his sister speaking to him.

"Nothing will happen I promise you."
He looked around the room while everyone was ready for him to be barking orders.
"Okay."

*****************
Once leaving kaiden at gammy's Damon haven't said much a word to me. I could tell he was upset but we had to start thinking smart. Kaiden couldn't be put in harms way because his father is at war with his ex wife. Most people just file a divorce and call it a day but no she wanna bring an army and shit.

Natalie ,Talia and Mason went off into back side of the castle as for me , Damon and Cody teleported to his study. I wasn't sure why mason came but he instead on going with Natalie and Talia.

"The guards are up and everything seems to be normal." Damon peeked from the small door looking out on the quiet hall.
"We need to make it to the throne room there I can put up a barrier."
Both cody and I nodded.

'stay close to me.'
Damon looked over staring at me.
'Oh wow now your speaking to me.'Walking down the quiet halls trying to avoid the guards. Damon stopped pushing me back into the wall to keep my out of sight. 'I wasn't ignoring you genius.'

We started walking again but this time we were caught red handed.
"Dammit I did have tight security."
We were circled by over a hundred soldiers.
"Why are they trying to attack us your the king don't they know that?"
Cody asked nervously.
"I'm guessing Leon took over their minds as well , he's controlling them.We can't hurt them, their still people of my kingdom I will not spill my own blood."
"Well you'd rather they killed us smart ass?"

Thats clearly to many people to control.
They all started to run towards us but froze.
"What the-" Damon turned  to Cody who's eyes were bright yellow with unknown ruins covering his face.
"Please......hurry I've never use soul stuck for longer than five minutes plus......on more than six people."

"But you can't stay like this."
"I know." The guards body slowly moving.
"Damon tell him he won't make it out alive if we leave him like this."

"You did good this time."
Cody nodded " Fuck you." They both stared at each until Damon took my hand and began walking towards the throne room.
I yanked my hand from him .
"WHY DID YOU LEAVE HIM?"
he just stared at me. Cody was going to die for protecting him....protecting his king and I didn't like it not one fucking bit. Damon could have easily fought them off. Who am I kidding he could have killed them with one blow or me for crying out loud......

"Answer me dam-"

His lips crashed into mine with just a peck until he deepened the kiss by force. Our lips in sync like no other feeling the warmth from him excites me . Releasing my lips from his he slowly rubs my cheek.

"I'll protect what's mine first."