SIX

Enjoy !!!
Nahara pov:
'A witch of royal blood'
"As you may know , the royals back then weren't really the kind you hear in them fairy tales ,oh no you see they were cold, ruthless ,walked all over people basically did as they pleased. Power was something big back then." She sipped  her tea while I was still eyeing her.

" Your grandfather was a disgusting man I'd ever met. His heart was cold and black , filled with nothing but chaos. Being of the healing kingdom was once dark. It was an arranged marriage. I hated that man oh so much but he did bless me with twins. Beautiful, powerful  healers. I loved them so much the first time I laid eyes on them." tears filled her eyes.

"Robert was a terrible king and busy but I did love him. The day had came when it was time for the royals to be over thrown. I never loved the royal life but it's as all I knew. I wanted to help end the hungry streets in my home town ,I wanted to help give back to them. They needed freedom. They needed to know they needed no king telling them how to live.

Liaison was the demon kingdom they lived by a code 'Union '.Everyone wanted to leave and move there instead. The grass was actually green and the children was happy with full belly's , it truly was a sight to see. Now Asmodeus ,Damon's father ,I knew him since birth he was a great man a good king he was what the people in ALL kingdoms needed.  On his final mission with that vampire clan he told me his plan and how he wanted to help people. It was Him , his wife ellena, Damon, and a few friends that's no longer alive, they help bring order and balance to the supernatural world. He  didn't want to kill anyone but it was them who wanted to fight to the death.

Asmo and Damon killed every royal in one year top. After that he even tried to dethrone himself and his family name.Living like normal demons. He believed we didn't need a ruler but everyone loved him for being a good king for protecting us."

Kaiden started to yawn as I slowly took him from her and started rubbing his back  calming him to sleep.
She smiled my way and I returned one.

"They wanted him to remain king and watch over the the five kingdoms. It was a lot to do to watch over five kingdoms. Damon was in charge of two then Talia the other two leaving the Normlands alone. The Normlands were lands not touched by royal power. Meaning it was just regular creatures living their lives on land with no king to tell them what to do Such as wolf packs , or vampire clad etc. That's why I moved here , to a Normlands .

It was a time of peace and I loved everything about it except the fact that my daughters hated me for joining Asmo side. They never knew the full story of what happen."

"That's because you never told us even when we asked."
Our attention snapped to my aunt leaning on the wall wearing a crop top as were her bandages visible.

"I didn't owe you an explanation."

"WE WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO OUR DEAD FATHER."

Gran just looked the other way.

"We come home to our kingdom on fire and our father's corpse on the courtyards ground. He may have been a monster but he was my father, your husband."

"Aunt nova." She looked my way with tear filled eyes.

"I haven't seen my mother in over 50 years wanna know why ? Because not only did she hate her only two daughters she hated who we picked as lovers. Me marrying a'human' and Nora marrying a dark warlock." Tears were fully coming down her face.

"She didn't even want to help bring you back to life when you died nahara. She is an ancient witch a witch that practiced dark magic and could have saved you. SHES THE REAL REASON WHY YOU HAVE TO BE A DAMN SURROGATE!!" She looked my way.
Every family had their own problems but mine seems to have been a bit much.
"Why didn't you want to help?"

She grabbed my had rubbing it smoothly.

"Your mother didn't ask me even when I tried to trust me when it comes to them and my grandchildren I'd sell my old soul."

I believed her. I don't know why I just did.

Aunt nova sucked her teeth.
Gran soon stood up taking my plate and took it back to the kitchens sink.
"I think it's time you both got some rest nova you know where your sleeping." She gestured her hand towards me. "I'll show you your room."

"This was your mother's bed room for nineteen years."
The decor was beautiful and it felt exactly like home.
"Ill let you get some rest my dear." She kissed my cheek and it made me feel warm and comfortable.
"Thank god you found me and this old heart." She laughed while leaving my room.

I laid Kaiden down on the big king size bed.
Taking my shoes off I laid next to him playing with his little fingers.
Damon.
Was all I thought about since what happen.
No word from anyone.  No telepathy here works I think .I sighed and turned on my back. I hope everyone is alright.
Looking at Kaiden.

"You really need a bath." I sighed at the fact I can't even bathe my son. He didn't have his baby bag because I left it at the castle yes I know that was damn slow but all I could think of in that moment were Damon and the kingdom.

My eyes began to feel heavy. Of course I waited till Kaiden fell asleep first.
Soon darkness took over my eye sight as I fell asleep.
*******************

As always, thank you for reading💚