Year Two (4)

February, 1991

Synopsis for the Losers Club's Year:
Everyone is now fourteen years old, or will be soon (including YN). Strain between Bill and Beverly's relationship, and they breakup. Strain was caused by Bev getting feelings for someone new since Christmas: Ben. She gets over Bill fast, but Bill doesn't. Richie and Eddie get together (finally). Relationships between Mike, Stanley, and Ben don't change. (Ben has always had feelings for Bev.) No more big events other than just surviving.

Your POV
•-•-•-•-•

I haven't had those nightmares in a while. Ever since Christmas, and realizing that the clown is back, I've been induced into having nightmares by It.

They didn't occur often, but would be around once every week on a random day. It would leave me shaken for days.

I'm still paranoid as all hell. I'm just waiting for the next one to come, dreading sleep daily. I'm also terrified that I'm going to come face-to-face with It, despite it not having happened yet.

This clown mixed with the walkers is not great. That just gives me one more thing to add onto my list of worries.

Food, water, shelter, walkers, other groups, and now It. What a delight this is.

I just need to stay focused and keep motivated.

Just like I swore to do.

•-•-•-•-•
May, 1991
•-•-•-•-•

I'm less anxious now. I haven't had any occurrences from It giving me nightmares, no nothing. It didn't give me grief whatsoever.

I reckon that's why I'm more chilled out now. Well, more so now than a month ago and as chill as I can be with walkers and possible bandits around me constantly.

As I'm walking through a clearing, I see something red from the corner of my eye. My eyebrows furrow and I turn to look at it, and I'm paralyzed for a long moment with agonizing fear.

It's standing there.

Watching me.

Waving slowly with that creepy smile and giggle, eyes crossed.

In It's offhand is the red balloon.

I can't tear my gaze away from it for a few seconds, until I force myself to and run in the opposite direction. Not giving two shits about if I'm being loud or not, the only thing on my mind is getting away from that thing.

As far away as virtually possible.

The rest of my year is filled with frequent hallucinations, nightmares, and even a few attacks from It. I struggle to keep my head, all of this combined with everything else this life pushes onto you constantly.

I don't know how much more I can handle before I break.

And once that moment comes, It will take me.

•-•-•-•-•

-CastrarWolf