1. flights suck✅

"I am gonna throw up if we watch The Notebook one more time!" says Lizzie Saltzman as she comes into the tribrid's dorm room with a big bowl of popcorn. "Nope." Her twin sister calls on Hope's bed as she raises herself to her elbows. "Today we have Titanic scheduled."

"Lame." The blonde huffs as she throws herself to the bed beside her sister. "Where is Hope?"
"Having a Adele crying session, or hunting bunnies." Lizzie closes her eyes. She can't believe she will watch Titanic, again. Things i do for Hope Mikealson, she thinks. I am littereally boring myself to death.

"How long do you think this will take?" She asks the brunette Saltzman. "Well, she did let herself go. I honestly dont know."

Lizzie cringes at the thought of having a heartbreak because of Landon Kirby, the loser. Besides Hope is hot, like princess-Grace-of-Monocco-hot, she can be with any boy she liked, or any girl not that anyone is wondering.

"Lizzie, I am worried about her. Her diet is basically chocolate and nutella. She hasn't taken a bath for three days." The blonde wrinkles her nose. Before watching the Titanic for the 5084893rd time, she is definetely going to hose the tribrid. "Maybe you should find her a rebound?" Says Josie raising herself from the bed.

"Yeah, so that she can spend the entire date talking about Landon's beautiful(!) eyes."

That is what Hope Mikealson had done with that cute vampire Derek, sweet but hottie warlock Wesley, Sam from New Orleans and Maddie from the cheerleading squad.

"She did not do that!" Josie exclaims as she stuffs her mouth with a handful of popcorn.

"Yes she did, not to mention she intentionally screwed up her dates by crying over that dwarf." She sighs as she gets up and opens Hope's snack drawer which is almost empty because of Hope is on a sugar binge, and get herself a chocolate bar. An expensive one, good thing Hope is rich.

"We need an intervention." States Josie. Lizzie looks at her sister and sighs, again. She does that every ten seconds thesedays. The blonde opens her mouth to speak when the door openes as well and the tribrid waltzs in.

"I think i need an intervention." Says Hope with her puffy eyes and swollen lips. She looks broken. Like really broken, this is what Lizzie the queen of broken thinks. Maybe she should leave her crown to Hope.

Her shoulders are stooped, her hair is messy and greasy, she doesn't look like The Hope Mikealson at all.

Saltzman twins' hearts crush at the sight of the poor tribrid. They both rush at Hope and throw their arms around her. That is when Hope starts sobbing. This time is not because of you-know-who but because of the person she has turned into. She used to be care-free, strong, fearless. She used to be a Mikealson. Right now, though she is on a crying binge.

Lizzie and Josie share a silent look as Hope cry in their arms.

Hope does not deserve to be heartbroken, she is a softie behind that i-am-a-mikealson-i-don't-get-sad crap.

She has been trying so hard to be strong and act like she didnt care at all, but in the end Saltman girls know what Hope Mikealson truly feels.

She cares, a lot more than she should. She has feelings and a heart that can fit an entire universe inside. She has fallen for Landon Kirby, pretty hard and got her heart broken, pretty fast. Lizzie gives herself a silent promise to murder Landon the troll ASAP.

Josie leads Hope to her bed, twins stand in front of her as she covers her face with her hands still sobbing. They would do anything for her, anything. And so far Lizzie Saltzman is in favor of murder.