5. m is for monique✅

"Great

"Great." Lizzie huffs. "Just great." She is about to go witch-crazy.

She sighs crossing her hands on her chest. This is not what she thought her summer would be like. They were going to eat gelato and pizza and date hot italians guys and maybe a few girls, not go running around and chase monsters. That is what they do all the time at school, summer was supposed to be relaxing and fun. Not dangerous and exhausting.

"I can't believe I got stuck babysitting Landon the garden gnome!"

And she was actually stuck with the Frodo. The only person she hated with all she got besides the witch bitch. Lizzie sighs.

"You know I can hear you right?" Landon says lying on the sofa. Lizzie rolls her eyes, as usual.

Why does everything that comes out of his stupid mouth makes her want to incinerate him?

"Oh, please stop talking." She says. "It is bad enough that I have to protect you. It's not my duty you know."

She was about to mention Frodo's trained puppy but she manages to zip her mouth shut just the right time. Rafael is missing.

She doesn't like Landon Kirby but mentioning his lost bestie would be insensitive.

Thank god she is a nice person.

"I can't believe I am living an actual nightmare, while Josie and Hope are playing hero."

She is beyond annoyed.

"Actually-"

"Silencio!" Thank goodness she has siphoned magic from him when she did a cloaking spell on the mansion.

Landon sends her a glare.

But honestly, she couldn't care less. He can kill himself for all she cares.

He will come back, unfortunately, but on the bright side it'd be a good thirty minutes for her.

Alone. In peace. Maybe she should kill him.

Well, there's thought.

But Hope will be mad. Because she is so moral. And hopelessly in love with the dwarf.

That tribrid and her despicable taste in men.

She quickly bans her thoughts about killing the pheonix, as much as she would enjoy doing it, carrying him outside would be a pretty hard job.

However, she could carry him out with magic, right? That wouldn't be an issue for her would it?

She gets ripped away from her thoughts when Landon mutters something. "Sorry, can't hear ya!" She smiles proudly.

Maybe murder isn't a solution, watching him suffer is much more entertaining.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to sunbathe, the whether is perfect for that."