2. what the hell are you doing here?!✅

"I think I've justt eaten more food that could last me a month!" Lizzie rubs her stomach with a sour look

"Oh my god, my stomach hurts! I phsically cannot eat more." Josie falls into the sofa next to her sister.

"I think I am on a sugar rush." Hope says hiperactively next to Lizzie. "I just want to wolf out and run till my lungs stop functioning."

"I think you girls should rest for a moment, and try not to overindulge in sugar, ok." Caroline comes to living room with two cups of warm blood. She hands one to Kol who is comfortably laying on the other couch.

"Nothing is wrong with a little sugar, you should try these little cannolis, they are heavenly perfect." He eats a handful of mini cannolis with a huge gulp of blood. "Thanks but no thanks." Caroline replies.

"Oh, i think i am gonna puke." Lizzie says. She has just seen her mother and Kol drinking blood from a tea cup. A freaking tea cup!

"Is that blood?" Josie gags.

"Who wants to go for a run? Ms. Forbes? Uncle Kol?" Hope bursts with energy and excitement. "I've never felt this alive!"

"No puking!" Caroline rushes to her daughters. "And running!" Kol adds his mouth full with mini cannolis.

"Take nice and long, deep breaths girls. You'll be fine in half an hour and Hope." She turns to a jumping, overly-active Hope. "You should take a rest, your uncle is leaving tonight. Try spending time with him." She pleads. Caroline hasn't seen Kol in years and honestly, she cant say that she missed him. He is the same old crazy original that she can't stand spending time with, only a little more mature. She secretly hopes that Hope would take him away.

Hope pouts. "Why are you leaving so early?" Kol vamps speeds to his niece. "I've got to get back to New Orleans, Bekah has been losing the very little sanity she has left with wedding planning. I should be there before she actually kills her husband to be." Hope wants to slap herself in the face.

"Uh-oh. You did forget it. Auntie Bex is going to kill you, darling." Kol says laughing. "Sorry I've been busy slaying actual mythical monsters." Hope retorts sarcastically. "But really, she is gonna kill me." How can she forget it? Her aunt. Rebekah Mikealson's wedding. Oh, she is so screwed. It was on 13th August, right? Gosh, it's official. She is a dead girl walking.

"When are you leaving?" Lizzie asks her mother, not bothering to listen whatever comversation Hope is having with her uncle. She likes Hope, Hope is fine and all, but her family is batshit crazy. And frankly she doesn't have that much energy to cope with her family drama. "Not that I haven't missed you. Mom, we've missed you like crazy. But-" She tries to clear up.

"We wanna spend this summer independent, like adults." Josie comes to her rescue. Lizzie sends her a grateful smile.

"I am leaving tomorrow morning. But i won't be staying here, so tonight we have to say goodbye." Caroline sighs. She really misses her daughters. She sits next to Lizzie.