6. vampire barbie and barbie klaus✅

This is kind of a short uneventful chapter. Next one will be a less serious fun one, we'll get to see my precious Mg.

I still haven't decided who I should pair up Hope with. I am a Posie fan, I don't really mind Hosie but if that's even gonna happen in my story it will be a slow burn one, so there will not be Hosie, anytime soon at least.

Handon is quite lovely on the show, but in this story I kinda hate Landon. So no Handon as well. I really like Rafael and Clarke of course. So there may or may not be Hopel or Holarke/Hopan. Or both. I really can't decide what to do.

As for Lizzie, I think I have someone in mind, won't say their name just yet. But Mg will come in the next chapter as well so I have absolutely no idea what to do. Maybe we'll get to see Mizzie.

Help me please??

Ps. I couldn't check the grammer this time and I am not a native speaker sooo...

 I couldn't check the grammer this time and I am not a native speaker sooo

"Open the damn door!" Josie yells. They can't do magic because the hause is cloaked and no one can get inside with magic.

Rafael is carrying Penelope and Hope did a mimic spell on Clarke so that he won't run away.

"What the hell Jo." Lizzie opens the door furiously. "Oh god, what happened?" Her expression goes from mad to concerned in a second.

"Is she...?"

"She'll turn. Hope gave her her blood this morning." Josie explains in a hurry.

"C'mon. Lay her there." Hope gestures the sofa. 

"What the hell?" Landon is sitting on the arm chair, unable to talk. "What, he was annoying." Lizzie huffs. "Fine! Just don't look at me like that." She mutters a few words and Landon turns back to normal. "You are just mean." He spits out his words. "And that is the best insult you got Frodo Baggins?"

"Stop acting so childish, Penelope died!" Josie is serious.

Penelope died.

She'll come back but as a vampire.

She won't be able to practise magic, ever. Josie knew how much practising magic meant to Penelope.

"How's that happened?" Lizzie asks. Thank god she does not make an awfully insensitive remark about Penelope's death. She knows what the annoying witch means to her sister so she'll shut up.

"M wasn't for Malivore. It was for Monique, Malivore's demon-witch hybrid daughter." Hope explains quickly. "She wanted to kill me and get Landon so that Malivore has a vessel." She looks at Landon. "He is planning on possesing you."

Josie sits down and covers her head with her hands. "She had freaking hell hounds, one of them was about to rip me apart." Hope says. "You were in your wolf form, ah. That does explain that hideous jacket you're wearing." Lizzie says.