8. rippah

Hey there everyone!
First of all sorry for being inactive for this long, the school work has been smothering me. But now I found aome free time because of obvious reasons. So I'd like to update this story. Hope all of you are doing ok and are healthy. Staying at home can be challenging but we all have to keep our mindset positiv and hope that this would be over soon. Stay safe and healthy guys.

"Ok, Hope Mikealson

"Ok, Hope Mikealson. Let's get you sobered up." Clarke says. Rafael is surprised actually. He's thought that the golem would take advantage of the drunken state. Guess he is a gentleman after all.

"Nope, I've got this." Right Landon.

He just has to involve in every freaking incident, right? He is his brother and all but sometimes he can really be a pain in the ass.

"You, pheonix, get your muppet hands off of Hope before I incendia your ass." Lizzie gets up drunken. She is an angry drunk, who can blame her. Landon Kirby is standing there, as if he doesn't make her so damn furious eveb when she is sober.

"You are the reason first half of our summer vacation is a disaster. She cried her ass of because of you." She points her finger at the pheonix.

to be continued...

"I have the BEST idea!" Josie exclaims, lets go to the pool."

"There is a pool?" Mg questions. Rafael shakes his head. There is no pool in the mansion, not one that he is aware of at least. Well, he doesn't reallt know the mansion or Rome for that matter, it's not like he had the chance to travel around in foster home.

"Who wants to go skinny-dippin?" Josie says a little lauder than usual she is on the table for attention. She is a little tipsy. She is gigling like an idiot.

Oh, god that is not good.

She is about to fall and in a second she fall into the werewolf's arm. "Hey you!" She laughs it off. She is drunk and well, the young wolf and she had a thing before he decided to have sad sex with her twin sister. Yepp. Not wierd. At all.

Rafael lets her down. "Nice reflexles. Too bad we didn't work out." She says. "What do you mean you didn't work out, Jo?" Lizzie appears out of thin air, great. Just great. Explain that now Jo, thinks Rafael.
"Oh sis, we did kinda kiss when we were stuck in a giant spider web. Then he slept with you and declared his love for Hope." She says casually.
Rafael shuts his eyes tightly. Suddenly everyone is looking at him.

Self note: Do not let anyone drink. Ever.

MG raises his eyebrows quizzically, Landon's just pissed and Clarke is surprisingly amused.

"Hey!" The tribrid is furious when her ex boyfriend wraps his arms around her for support. With her overdramatic action all the unwanted attention is on her. Letting out a nervous laugh the alpha wolf turns to the baby vamp. Who is watching the tribrid making a drunken fool of herself amused.