3. werewolf, satan and the hobbit ✅

"Would you care to explain why the hell are you here in my house, in Italy, Clarke?" Hope feels quite in mood for bitchy banter

"Would you care to explain why the hell are you here in my house, in Italy, Clarke?" Hope feels quite in mood for bitchy banter. She is exhausted, worried and pissed off at the world.

Why can't they spend just one day in peace, without any crazy shit happening?

Hope's expession is serious, girls have never seen her like this. Maybe it's because of the fact that they stand in front of a huge bonfire. Like an actual freaking bonfire, in the middle of the historic Mikealson backyard.

They kind of had to burn Hilge since none of them were interested in digging a grave, besides Hope wasn't really enthusiastic about having a dead body burried in her backyard. Instead she has a burning corpse in her backyard. Not wierd. At all.

"You're welcome Hope, it wasn't a big deal to save you and your friends, I just had to kill an ancient vampire." Clarke fires back with the same amout of sarcasm causing the brunette witch to roll her eyes.

"I appreciate the effort but that is not the answer I am looking for, so let me be a little more clear." Hope starts, even Lizzie gets tense because of her voice.

Hope has never sounded this... evil?

She is not evil though, at least not completely. She is just angry. Josie and Lizzie could've died because of some vampires.

She feels trapped, furious and a little murderous if she's being honest. She just has to let it out. Her anger. She'll definitely wolf out the first time she has chance to.

Hope closes her fist and Clarke is on the ground screaming. "What are you doing to me?" He manages to say between gritted teeth, he is clearly in a lot of pain.

Hope's chuckle is low, she is almost sounding like the almighty Niklaus Mikealson. Almost.

"Oh, this? This is an old trick, from a very dear family member. You've got approximately thirty seconds before your head explodes, quite literally. So I suggest you to start speaking." She stops for a moment only to raise her eyebrow. "Fast."

Hope smiles devilishly, with the correct amount of moonlight she looks like her father. She looks merciless, cruel like a true original. She has never been ashamed of her father or of her family. She is a Mikelson, not a saint.

"It's my father, Malivore. He wants you Hope. He wants to kill you." Hope doesn't flinch. There is no piece of emotion in her face.

"That's not anything new, love. Perhaps you should dig a little deeper." Hope herself is actually surprised. She has never sounded this similar to her father. She really did say love, didn't she. She is proud and terrified at the same time.

Lizzie lets out a deep breath which she doesn't even realize she has been holding. Hope is acting as if she was possesed by some sociopath. She is not in a good state of mind, thats obvious.