Unrequited thoughts

3 Sugawara Kōshi x reader: Unrequited thoughts

Hinata: Magnolia-senpai doesn't own us!

Daichi: Nor does she own the Image

Tobio: but the fan fiction is hers

~~~~

Everyday you walked to school and through the halls you would hear the whispering of fellow students and classmates.

"Why is Sugawara-San dating her?"

"Who gave her the authority to be in a relationship with Sugawara-senpai?"

"Why would Sugawara enter a relationship with someone as quiet and weird as her?"

The more you went to school, the more you hated being in a relationship with Karasuno's setter, Sugawara Kōshi.

"Huh, you want to eat lunch on the roof today? Ahh okay!" Sugawara said taking your hand. You flinched at the contact, "[F/n]-chan, are you okay?"

"Suga-San, let's break up." you stated.

"[F/n]-chan..." Suga reached for your hand and you turned to walk away. As soon as you reentered the school building, you went straight to the bathroom and cried. You felt so numb and heartbroken, even though you were the one who broke up with Suga. That day when you went home, you styled your hair into a Sam from Totally Spies style,shaved your body hairless, painted your nails a cute color, and bought cuter earrings, purses, & accessories.

You were determined to be cute.

~~~~

You were sitting at your desk when a crowd of boys started surrounding you.

"Wow [L/n]-chan you look so cute!" you ignored him while putting on a fresh coat of lipgloss.

"Can we exchange contact information?"

"Will you date me?" you ignored the thousands new admirers you had and tried to focus on your school work. That proved to be hard because Suga was sitting next you and he hadn't uttered a word to you. You wouldn't blame him if he hated you, you abruptly broke up with him.
When the lunch bell rang, you and Suga were the last two to leave class. When everyone had left, Suga took hold of your wrist and dragged you to the nearest supply closet. You didn't resist, you just followed him blindly. It felt so good to feel his warm embrace.

"What about my feelings [F/n]?" Suga spoke sullenly, "Did you break up with me because you wanted to impress someone? Don't you care about my feelings [F/n]?"

"Of course, I love you Kōshi!" you protested.

"Then why [F/n]!?"

"Because everyday I walked through the halls, I had to hear comments about how I wasn't good enough for you! I just wanted to make you happy, but I feel as if I just drag you down!" you started to sniffle and Suga pulled you into his embrace and sat against a few old boxes.

"I have to hear the same exact thing from both genders, but I don't care because I know that you chose me and not anyone else. I don't care about what they say about me because I have you by my side." he rested his chin against your head and you snuggled into his embrace, wrapping your arms around him.

"I'm sorry Ko-kun, please take me back!" you looked up at him and pressed your forehead against his so that you could look him straight in the eyes.

"Of course." he locked lips with you and kissed you gently.

"I love you Kōshi..." you mumbled in between kisses.

"I love you too." the rest of the afternoon was spent in the supply closet making out.

___________________________________________________________
Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/XxMagnoliaPetalsxX
Fan fiction Tumblr link: http://www.Fanfiction-reader-inserts.tumblr.com
Deviantart: http://www.xxblackbloodxx12.deviantart.com/
Ask blog: http://www.Ask-amk.tumblr.com
Main tumblr: http://www.the-worlds-personal-playmate.tumblr.com