Making love

11 Sugawara x reader: Making love

Disclaimer: Don't own hq...the image... But this Fanfiction is mine

You don't have to leave comments but you should...

~~~~

So everyone knew Sugawara as the mama crow of Karasuno. He was kind and caring and always ready to offer up advice when playing volleyball. He looked so sweet and gentle but even he had a sexual drive too. He'd often pull you into storage closets and from there you two would make out. If he was mad at someone/something he'd end up going to far and taking it out on you, of course when he'd realized what he was doing, he'd already gone past the point of no return and you'd be a withering mess beneath him.

Suga was the definition of a tease

He'd grope your assets during your makeout sessions. He loved to touch and feel your body's every reaction. He loved to mold and mound your breast, and he loved to kiss your body parts until you couldn't take it anymore.

Oh Suga was attentive

He'd pay attention to your wants and needs and put your pleasure before his every time you two made love. If he ever hurt you during the sex he would give himself severe reprehensions afterwards. You would just chuckled at his cuteness and snuggle into his warm embrace.

And Suga was vocal

He'd ask you if you felt good and he'd voice out his needs and concerns. He wouldn't hesitate to tell you if he needed something or how it/ you felt. He wanted to know your thoughts and every feeling and vice versa so you could take care if him and he, you.

Kōshi loved you. So why were you avoiding him like it was your first time doing something sexual with him. When he made love to you, he'd made love to you in all three aspects, thoroughly.

"I'd knew you'd be here." Suga smiled at you lightly, ruffling your hair. You pouted and swatted at his hand, "Ahh I'm sorry [F/n] are you still embarrassed?" he asked, hugging you tightly.

"I'm not sorry I made love to you but I am sorry that I'm causing you such discomfort. [F/n] thank you for trusting me with your body. I love you." he mumbled in your ear, nuzzling your neck softly.

"I'm still mad at you Kōshi!" you exclaimed making him laugh.

"I know. You know I won't leave [F/n]. We already had this talk, we have this talk after every time we do it. You're my prized virgin~"

"S-Shutup!"

But Suga was yours and yours alone to make love to.

___________________________________________________________
Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/XxMagnoliaPetalsxX
Fan fiction Tumblr link: http://www.Fanfiction-reader-inserts.tumblr.com
Deviantart: http://www.xxblackbloodxx12.deviantart.com/
Ask blog: http://www.Ask-amk.tumblr.com
Main tumblr: http://www.the-worlds-personal-playmate.tumblr.com