Rivals

5 Sugawara Kōshi x reader: Rivals

Hinata: Magnolia-senpai doesn't own us!

Daichi: Nor does she own the Image

Tobio: but the fan fiction is hers

Asahi: Please give feed back!

[A/n: Chapter 59 Suga almost murdered Tobio and Tsukki! Ha he does get upset! How cute!!]

~~~~

You and Suga had one of the most embarrassing classes together, P.E. Being on the volleyball team, Suga was way more athletic than you. Because he was nice, he would run besides you when you had to run laps outside and help you do the pushups. He was a great boyfriend, but he was so embarrassing.

"Everyone line up, I need to discuss something with you." the P.E coach yelled, after everyone finished running laps. You were so tired that you struggled to walk.

"I'll carry you [F/n]-chan!" Suga volunteered. You blushed as he hoisted you upon his back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek softly. Even though he was super embarrassing, he was a great boyfriend. You could feel the stares of both you and Suga's admirers piercing through you, but you ignored them. Once you reached the line, Suga placed you down and stood beside you. You wanted to hold his hand but you had already caused enough distress in class today.

"As you know I'm required to give you a project each unit. Since this unit is dance, you will be performing a dance in front of class. Break off into groups of four and start planning. You mentally cheered, you were so much better than Suga at dancing!

"[F/n]-chan over here!" Ran and Ayane called to you. You looked at Suga who was being beckoned by his friends and fellow sports mates, then ran to join up with your friends.

"Uhm can I join you guys." the new guy, Seyun Kosakawa ,asked. He was rumored to be a delinquent, but you'd treat him well!

"Sure!" you chirped happily.

~~~

"Kōshi-kun what songs did your group choose."

"Oh we're choosing a Daichi Miura Mix up."

"Oooh I love him!" you cheered, "What songs?"

"Who's the man, Magic, and Right now." he said.

"Those are my favorites." you cheered, giving him a small kiss. He quickly kissed you back, making the kiss deeper.

"Mmph Kōshi not in the hallway, there a still a lot of people here." you felt his arms wrap around your waist and he continued to kiss you.

"But I want to kiss you, plus they're not paying us any mind." he pouted. You sighed and gave in.

"Sttttooooop kissing her!" Seyun Kosakawa angrily yelled running down the hall, catching the attention of you and a lot of other people.

"Kosakawa-San..." you mumbled.

"Sugawara-San I demand that you break up with [F/n]-chan right this instance!" he demanded and you raised an eyebrow tentatively. You had yet another admirer, this time bolder.

"I don't want to break up with [F/n]-chan." he stated in a gentle manner, "I have no interest in dating anyone else nor do I have any interest in letting [F/n]-chan date anyone else." you blushed at Suga's words.

"I don't care about her feelings!" Seyun yelled louder,anger spreading across his face,"It's not fair! I've been in love with you since I saw you playing in middle school! She doesn't even care about you! What does she have that I don't?" he complained loudly,

"I will steal him away from you [L/n]! I promise you that my love for Kōshi-kun will not lose to yours."

"..." you blinked twice.

"Sugawara Kōshi, I love you. Please dump her and date me!"Seyun stood there with his fist balled tightly. For a minute, you looked really scared, but Suga gave your hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm really glad you love me Kosakawa-San, but I cannot return your feelings. I'm in love with [F/n]-chan." you tried to hug him as an apology for Suga not returning his feelings but he pushed you away and ran. You started to go after him, but Suga held you back.

"It's best if you let him alone for awhile." You nodded. You knew what it felt like to be rejected.

"My house for yours?" you asked. Monday's were your 'study' sessions with Suga.

"Mine." you and Suga walked home hand in hand.

~~~

"Kōshi, please come help me with this problem." he didn't answer, he was deeply invested in his Japanese history text book and thoughts.

"Kōshi!" you called again,crawling over to his side of the bed, and snapping your fingers in front of his face. He looked up at you and blushed. You were studying his features and hadn't notice he was meeting your gaze.

"I really like this beauty mark right here, I want to kiss it." You mumbled absentmindedly, when noticed Suga's blushing and you turned away embarrassed.

"You can if you want to [F/n]." you nodded and leaned in to give it small peck. He blushed and turned your head towards his so that he could plant a kiss on your lips.

His kiss wasn't gentle like it usually was, it was filled with several emotions that you couldn't identify.

"Kōshi are you okay?" you asked. He ignored your question and kissed you,until you found yourself on your back with him hovering above you.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. Forgive me!" he flushed red after he realized what he was doing.

"Come back Kou-kun...there was so much warmth here." you pulled him back down to you.

"[F/n]-chan if we-"he was quickly shut up with a kiss, "I love you.." you mumbled.

"Please allow only me to receive your love."

___________________________________________________________

Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/XxMagnoliaPetalsxX

Fan fiction Tumblr link: http://www.Fanfiction-reader-inserts.tumblr.com

Deviantart: http://www.xxblackbloodxx12.deviantart.com/

Ask blog: http://www.Ask-amk.tumblr.com

Main tumblr: http://www.the-worlds-personal-playmate.tumblr.com