Thirteen

Yoonjae sighed rubbing his head softly as he began speaking to his wolf knowing that if he needed to be dominate he needed to make the omega horny since he couldn't physically use his hormones scent to make the omega calm down he would have to do the next best thing... phone sex.
"Omega must submit..." his wolf growled deeply causing yoonjae to do the same physically, his black ears standing tall on his head as he began getting into his dominate headspace.
"He's my omega... mine I'll make sure he knows that..." he thought to himself
"Omega..." ...

👿Asshole👿:
Pup you have two choices you can either reply to daddy and be a good boy or you can ignore him more and see what happeneds... which is your choice.
Sent at 5:55pm
Seen

Okay omega you asked for this...
Sent at 6:00pm

If you don't pick up this phone I'm going to fly down and find you... when I find you, you will be so stunned I'll claim you body as mine right there I don't care if we are in public... I'll fuck you agaist a wall until you go unconscious... and when you wake up I'll hug you and refuse to let you leave until you listen... but you would like that wouldn't you? That's what you want alpha to come down and make you his cum dump... ?

Puppy🍆🍑💓:
Y-yes alpha... I want that...

👿Asshole👿:
That's a good boy... how awnser the phone my sweet little omega so I can make you moan my name again..

Puppy🍆🍑💓:
B-but im still mad at you...

👿Asshole👿:
Hmm well baby boy don't you think alpha deserve to get off? He's been so angry lately
Since his omega decided to ignore him...

Puppy🍆🍑💓:
Yes.... alpha

👿Asshole👿:
Good... awnser the phone now slut

Yuki is heart was pounding as he sat with his legs crossed on his bed, he had been crying for the first few days of ignoring the alpha...
Deep down Yuki wanted to call him text him any form of contact would be great... but he knew he was to stubborn to do any of that, it was easier to just pretend nothing happened and that he was going to get over it.
That plan was clearly not going as well as he hoped...
When he saw the name pop up infront of him, he gently chewed his bottom lip and awnsered the phone call
"... pup your going to need to lock your door ... I'm
Not going to let you cum for hours... as your punishment" the phone echoed into his room yuki feeling his spine shiver as if a ghost walked though him...
(There won't be smut the next chapter 😔sorry I probs skip it since it would basically be me repeating the same stuff as in chapter 9 but will be more in the future promise! Sorry it was short ! But i updated a lot today 🤗 enjoy)