Twenty-Eight

I just want to say thank you all so much for your love of this book! The votes the comments every single one means so much to me and I can't believe we have so many readers yes I say we because this book would just be another story I wrote in my notes without any of you guys and girls 💙❤️💜💜💖💜❤️💙🥺❤️💜💙
I promise I'll keep writing hard and doing my best for all of you❤️💜💙💖👉👈

(Badly edited)

"He has a broke wrist" the doctor said as he began writing down some information on this pad because he knew it was serious, they would need Yuki to go into surgery right at this moment in the twenty four hour hospital.
"But I would also like to have a look at you after he's gone into surgery to realign his bones in his wrist" the doctor said with a worried look, the male was not in any good shape, his clothes were ripped and bloody a few wounds were present and the doctor knew some of them looked deep and like if they were left untreated they could get infected.
"First him" Yoonjae growled his alpha still having some control over him, it was meant to be the wolves night to enjoy each other's company and get to know each other, well now they were forced to become humans and there animal sides were still trying to control them.
"Yes of course" the doctor nodded before standing up and looking at yoonjae and then at yuki who seemed abit out of it like his omega was in la la land.
"Yuki... we are taking you to the special room where we are going to put you to sleep for a little while, is that okay" he asked the omega who looked towards his alphas for confirmation to speak, his omega was in complete control which was normal when they just turned 18 and especially when they find their mate.
"Yes...." he growled to the omega.
"O-okay c-can alpha c-come" Yuki said worried as he whimpered and stood up and ran over to yoonjae nuzzling his head into the alphas chest.
"Yes your alpha can come" the doctor said as he began walking the two towards the medical room where they did the surgery's.
They gave Yuki a gown to put on, after he was dressed in the gown with only his boxers on underneath his tail poking and being limp as ever.
the alpha cuddled him tightly because the omega was scared and the alpha could feel it through there link even though they were not fully mated there wolves knew, that was all that mattered they were able to do the typical mate things but not to there full extent.
"Pup it's time.." yoonjae said as he held the pup tightly in his arms scared to let go because of what happened in the woods.
"Okay..." Yuki whimpered softly into the alpha chest feeling him  pick himself up and then lay him
on the hospital bed one of the surgeons beginning to grab the mask which pumps sleeping gas.
"Baby boy you don't have to be strong for me..." Yoonjae said gently patting the boys Fox ears that were flat from him being scared, it was obvious even though nothing could go wrong it still dawned on the boy that this was his first time ever breaking a bone.
"H-hmph." the omega huffed turning away from him.
"Hmmm if my pup becoming a devil? Or do I still have to wait to show the devil who the alpha really is" yoonjae whispered deeply into Yukis ear before pulling away.
"Hey don't give me a boner before I get my wrist fixed" he said pouting looking away from him.
"Don't worry you can get a boner when we go home" he chuckled as he watched the doctor put the mask on the omegas mouth and nose.
"Yuki I just want you to count down from ten with me okay?" The doctor said before beginning to. Punt down together
"10..."  Yuki wasn't feeling tired.

"9..." the sounds began to get muffled.

"8..." Yuki yawned softly.

"7..." his eyelids felt heavy.

"6..." the noises in the room were becoming quiet.

"5...." his eyes began to flutter.

"4..." Everything was going dark.

"3..." no noise could be heard.

"2..." his eyes were closed.

"1..." his last thought before sleeping was yoonjae....

The alpha watched the omega fall asleep, he didn't know how to feel about this, his alpha was outraged that their omega was being forced to go to sleep it almost felt like they were putting him down...
But yoonjaes human side knew that he needed to maintain his composure, his omega wasn't being put down he needed to be asleep so he wouldn't feel any pain like he did in the forest.
"Yoonjae lets get you stitched up" the doctor said before walking along with the alpha who he had to pretty much force the alpha away from the sleepy omega who was getting surgery.
The alpha was sat on the examination bed shirtless on a gown and only in his boxers the doctor beginning to stitch up the wounds that rested on his lower thigh
"So care to tell me what happened?" The doctor asked looking up the alpha who's tail was wagging but not out of joy, out of anxiety he was still worried about his omega and constantly.
".... what?" He asked not focusing on the alpha words at all.
"I asked you how this happened" he said again.
"It's a long story..." he said with a slightly annoyed voice.
"Well we have time..." the doctor said.
"I guess...." the alpha looked around the room
Surveying the area to make sure no one was around, his alpha was incredibly secretive and only wanted to talk to his omega because everyone else was irrelevant in his eyes.
"Are you going to tell me?" The doctor asked, the alpha growled violently his voice was deep and it came from his stomach he wanted to bite the doctors head off.
"ILL TELL IT I SAID" he yelled aggressively.