Thirty-Nine

IM SORRY this is a short chapter this is due to me pushing it out!
I want to let you know that the next chapter will be the final chapter of my lonely omega, and it will be packed full of joyful moments be prepared!
Also as usual it is unedited i will go through the whole series at the end and edit them

ENJOY THE SEMI FINAL

Yoonjae and Yuki both had spent the whole day cuddling each other tightly In bed because they missed each other so much, it had been a long time since either of them had another to hold to cuddle to kiss or to do anything with and for Yuki it meant a lot, he wasn't struggling to be alone now like he was when Yoonjae wasn't here.
"I missed you a lot..." yoonjae said cuddling close to the omega and pressing small and light kisses all over his body in order to show how much he loved him even though it was present they were truely in love.
"I'm glad I have you back..." Yuki said with a small smile turning around and staring at the alphas eyes as he leaned in carefully and pressed there lips together holding the kiss for what seemed like a life time....
"Yuki! I have something for you" his mother yelled from the other side of door, she knew that the two were probably making up for lost time.
"Erh coming!" Yuki groaned as he looked at Yoonjae with a sad pout and only to feel Yoonjae pat his butt gently.
"Hey!" Yuki huffed before giggling
"Come on pup it's important" Yoonjae smiles as Yuki gave him a questionable look getting up from his seat and walking towards the door making sure he had his jeans on and looking at his mother who had a camera.
"Mom?" He asked confused only to feel something behind him.
"Yuki... you mean the world to me and you always will mean the world to me as a matter of fact you made my life worth something you are my world and even though this is a very human thing to do... I want to ask you..." he said Yoonjae was down on one knee and staring up at Yuki holding a pretty box that was concealing something in it, Yukis eyes were glued to the alpha his heart beating in his chest as he felt tears well up in his eyes.

"Will you marry me?" He asked with a small smile on his lips opening the box to show a expensive diamond ring that must have costed a lot but it was beautiful non the less.
"Y-you want to marry me..." Yuki said with tears dripping down his cheek as he looked like his whole world had come crashing down on him in that moment.
"... I realised without you there is no point to this lonely life I live... I love you with everything I have... of course I want to marry you" yoonjae said with a little bit of fear that Yuki was still concerned about there relationship that was until he felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck and hug him tightly.
"YES... YES... I want to marry you to..." he cried loudly of joy holding the shirtless alpha tightly his tail wagging with joy as they held each other closely, Yukis mother taking photos of the perfect moment.
"I love you..."