Eighteen

Yoonjae lay on his bed in his apartment he shared with one of his childhood friends Minjoon, he was resting on his stomach his tail swaying happily behind him, his wolf ears which were pure black just like his hair were standing on edge with joy he wouldn't be surprised if they began bouncing.
He was whipped for this boy and it seemed like he was a new person, his heart was open and he was ready even if nothing flirty happened as long as he got to be close to the omega he would be full of joy.
Yoonjae stood up and began putting on a trench coat overtop his black jeans, white turtle neck , he walked towards the mirror in the bathroom and fixed his hair pushing it to swoop over to the right.
Minjoon walked past the bathroom with a bowl of cereal in his hand and a spoon noticing the male was humming which never really happened a lot.
"What's up with you? Meet your mate or something" minjoon joked taking a spoonful of cereal in his mouth standing in the door way.
"The omega is coming today, that reminds me would you come with me and Soojin to the mall near the Sydney airport?" Yoonjae asked his ears still full of joy and perked up.
"Why do you need me?" He asked
"Because well he's coming with his three friends and it would be weird if some random guy came on his own... and I kind of said you would already" he smirked before waking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.
"Fine..." he said with a grunt kind of annoyed he had to go with the male.
"Thanks... I'm going out quickly to pick up a birthday gift I got ordered" he said with a small smile thinking about how happy the omega would be.
"You seem happier lately?"
"Is that a bad thing?"
"No it's just good you have gotten out a lot more... it's good to know you are doing something and getting out of your bedroom aside from work and college" minjoon said showing a small smile that never happens that often.
"I'll see you at 10:30? I'll wait in the car to pick you up outside" yoonjae said before grabbing his car keys and leaving there shared apartment heading to the elevator and getting it down to the car park.
"Did you see his tail? It was wagging" minjoon said to the girl who was sitting on the sofa, who yoonjae had forgotten stayed over.
"He's so dumb sometimes" Soojin sighed before turning the television on.
"This is good for him he needed to get over that other guy... you saw how he was, after he left to go back to his home country yoonjae wanted to go back to but he had to stay and study here... he didn't leave his room for days..." Soojin pouted well flicking through some television shows
"So that's why he refused to leave the apartment..." Minjoon sighed he was so dumb he hadn't even put a lot of thought into why yoonjae never came out for a full week.
"It broke him... he hated himself he thought it was all him and that they didn't feel the same because they were leaving him...."
"That's rough... he wasn't the same after that but you know he has been feeling really good recently let's just hope that if they are not mates that he doesn't beg this omega to stay with him... but I do hope this omega is the one." Soojin continued on
"Mmhh... but I mean if this is his omega I'm really not looking forward to having to listen to all the mating sounds...
"I feel sorry for you, you can come stay at my place if you want to" she smiled happily
"Haha you're funny" minjoon laughed before snatching the remote from the female and going to his own favourite tv show.
"HEY!" She yelled
"My apartment my rules you wanna watch your crappy shows go back to your house"
"My house is way better and bigger than your apartment."
"Then why arnt you leaving? Oh I know cause you will get lonely" he said smirking her eyes glared at the male, if she could borrow holes into his head she would have.

Yoonjae parked his car at a small local shop that was extremely well known among the hybrid community, the store was a decently small size but carried a lot of different items, for humans it would be called a bdsm shop but for hybrids it's just a shop... the store had collars, leashes, heat pills, special pills, dildos and everything a sex shop had but this was tailored for omegas and alphas.
The dildos were a lot larger than normal humans because alphas tended to grow in size and become extremely thick and long, espically the knot which would be stuck inside the omega during knotting.
The special pills were tailored to omega males, to stop them from getting pregnant if a alpha knots them, almost like a morning after pills but it had to be changed so it wouldn't affect the male organs and cause the male to bleed from his dick.
The collars and leashes? Although kinky which they were some hybrids liked to have them during their teenage years, a lot of teenage hybrids choose to mark their boyfriends or girlfriends but eventually find out they were not true mates and that they would now never be able to find there truemate cause they were already claimed and mated to someone eles. The collar was used to show that you were with somebody but were not of age to get marked and didn't want to be marked until they were 18 when they could find their true mate.
Yoonjae walked up to the counter and dinged on a bell, a old lady who had cat hybrid features poked her head out with a smile.
"Your back again, are you here for the items?" She asked as she bent down slowly to grab a box that was extremely large.
"I can get that" he said walking around the counter and lifting the box up.
"Thank you dear..." she said with a wide and joyful smile as yoonjae places the pretty wrapped box on the counter.
"All the custom items are ready for you, we are sorry you had to stay so long a few days ago... are they for someone special?" She asked he cat ears twitching softly
"Mhm... just someone it's his birthday soon and I'm
Hoping to give him these as a gift" he says with a small smile before the women brought up the total.
"That will be 550$" she said with a smile as Yoonjae nodded swiping his card through the machine and paying.
"Thank you" he bowed before walking out of the store.
"Let's go pick up those two" he thought placing the box in his car and driving back to his apartment.