Listen here, you demonic metal monkey

"FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" JD has reached higher notes that no one in the entire galaxy could scream out.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, BO DIDDLEY!!" Chandler yelled through the howling wind frantically beating in her large bat ears.

"YOU SHUT UP!! I'M ALLOWED TO SCREAM WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT, BITCH!!" He yells back as the roller coaster took another dip downwards.

"OH, AND WHY THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!"

"MY GIRLFRIEND WAS JUST KIDNAPPED!!!"

"GUESS WHAT, MINE AS WELL!! CAN'T BELIEVE OUT OF EVERYONE RONNIE LOST HER VIRGINITY TO FUCKING JACK NICHOLSON FROM THE SHINING!!!!" 

"FUCK YOU!!"

"THAT WOULD BE CHEATING, YOU ASSHOLE!!"

"WELL DAMN YOU BECAUSE THE NEXT HANGOVER I SERVE YOU WILL BE DRAIN CLEANER!!!"

"THEN I HOPE YOU DIE GETTING STRAP TO A BOMB AND BLOW UP TO BITS LIKE YOUR GODDAM MOTHER!!"

"YOU'RE DEAD, BITCH!!" 

JD snapped his jaws at her wings, clawing at the restraint that was holding him away from his target. 

Martha couldn't stop them this time, for she was too nauseous from hanging upside down. 

And Duke...well..she is unconscious.

JD couldn't think straight at the moment, all he could think of was snapping Chandler in half, probably burn her alive then bury her six feet underground.

Chandler, in return, rapidly beat her wings, trying to edge herself further away from the maniac.

When he couldn't reach her, he began screaming at her again.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS WAS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!! IF YOU HAVEN'T FORCE US TO COME HERE, MAYBE HEATHER AND RONNIE WOULD STILL BE HERE!! MAYBE KURT AND RAM WOULDN'T BE DRUNK AND HURT BADLY!! SO YEAH HEATHER, YOU CAN FUCK YOURSELF IN HELL!"

Chandler stop flapping her wings as his harsh words sank in. She turned stoned face, tears flying from her eyes.

"You're right...It's all my fault..."

She slumped against her seat, and didn't dare to meet JD's eyes.

That's when he realised he went too far. "Heather, I'm-"

"No," She cut him off. "You're just telling the truth..."

There was tense silent among the group, as Martha scowled at JD.

As the roller coaster lurched downwards, so did JD's heart...

As the 3 of them (Duke is still unconscious) looked on at the never-ending rail, they could see flashes of silver straight ahead.

As they got closer, they realise they were long and big axes, swinging back and forth, sharp enough to cut someone in half swiftly and quickly.

The cart begin to pick up speed, zooming towards the axes.

As they did so, JD, Martha and Chandler could be heard muttering "Oh shit".

*Meanwhile*

The first thing that occurred to Veronica after she adjusted to the light shining heavily down on her, was she wasn't in the cage anymore. Instead her wrists were clamped with heavy metal.

She looked at her paws only to find they were hands once again.

Somehow, during her unconsciousness, she had shifted back to human.