All hail Kurt Kelly, the tiger fucker

A/N: This chapter was inspired by Team Starkids' Twisted: the untold story of a royal vizer. ENJOY!!!

"WEEEEELLCCOOOOOMMMMEEEE TO THE TRIVIA OF DEATH!" A purple mechanical bunny came hopping out from nowhere, lights flashed around as he hopped to the centre of the room, invisible spectators clapped and howled at the spectacular entrance.

The purple bunny bowed to his left and right, before cartoonishly grabbing all 6 of the teenagers by their shirts and swinging them towards the six seats in front of them.

Chains then sprung up from nowhere and bound the six of them tightly. "Well now," The bunny hopped over to the seats. "Here's the rules. Y'all will participate in this game of random trivia. You guys get your turns and I will spin this wheel (he points at a game wheel behind them with different categories), and whatever category it settles on, I will pull up a random trivia question based on the subject. Guess right? You don't die! Guess wrong? Then you get a punishment which you most likely won't survive. There are 10 rounds and if you can at least get half of the questions, you win and all of you get to proceed to the next level."

"Jeez, they really can't shorten their sentences can't they?" Martha muttered. 

"Thank you for being the first volunteer, Martha Dunnstock!" The bunny exclaimed, the room filled with applause from the unseen audience as he spun the wheel.

Martha mentally facepalmed herself.

The wheel landed on the category named "80s Movies", Oohs and Aahs came from the crowd. "Hmm," The bunny tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Interesting category. Let's see the question."

The screen on top of them show their question and Martha's heart dropped heavily.  Sadly, the question was nothing about the Princess Bride.

The question was, "In The Shining, what two objects was used for the "snow" in the snowy maze sequence?".

Martha had never seen the movie, she had heard of it for sure, she knew the "Here's Johnny" meme, she had tried reading the book and had put it down after four chapters.

Let's just say she was not a big fan of Stephen King.

"Can I ask for help?" 

The bunny shook his head in reply.

Well..... shit. Well, since it is fake snow, whatever the two objects are they must be white and tiny and look realistic.

"Then....I'm going with...salt...and...styrofoam?"

"THAT IS CORRECT!!" The bunny exclaimed, cheesy vegas lights start flashing around the screen. "Congratulations, you have past the first one. Now, for our second volunteer, GIVE IT UP FOR KURT KELLLLIEEEE!!!"

Kurt stopped fidgeting in his seat and looked at the wheel spinning. The category this time was TV Shows. The question was "In the show, Riverdale, which character did Cole Sprouse auditioned for before getting the role of Jughead?".

Kurt could only think of one question in rebuttal. Who the fuck still watches Riverdale? He had watched it the first and second season completely  before quitting half way through season three. That was long ago and by then he had forgotten almost everything, even the characters. He didn't really care for it and worse of all, he never read any facts behind the show.

"Uhhhh...Ron Weasley?" It was at this moment he knew, he fucked up. He had forgotten that Ron Weasley was not a Riverdale character.

The audience and his friends groaned. The bunny shook his head. "I'm sorry, Mr Kelly. That is not the correct answer. Now, you will have to face punishment."