Well, that's just stalker 101

Being tied to a unicorn was the least expecting thing right now for JD. Maybe agreeing to play games that result in your death was a bad idea to spend your birthday. 

He looked at the others, who were all tied up as well. Martha seems the most calm one in this situation. Then again, she loved unicorns.

"Right." All 6 of them turned to the animatronic who was pacing back and forth while moving its mechanical mouth. "The rules are simple."

"First of all, you all aren't allowed to use your powers. If you do, I won't hesitate to kill everyone here. You are to remain seated at all time on your pony. If you try to escape, I will also kill you. Now, I'm gonna roll this dice here, while I spin the carousel.  Whoever is in front of me when the carousel stops, will have to dodge the number of knives I throw, and trust me I have a deadly accurate aim. The number of knives depend on whatever number comes up on the dice. Unless I roll the number 5, I will have to let one of you go, which is unlikely. If you all get free, you win. But if you all get killed by me, you definitely lose. Ready?"

"Can we at least have some music?" Kurt asked. "You know, as a simple request."

The ghost shrugged. "I don't see why not."

He then proceeded to pick up JD's phone and hit shuffle on Spotify. 

Ironically, the song was Carousel by Melanie Martinez (which is a fucking bop, listen to it).

The carousel started to move, spinning more wildly as the music intensifies, the horses bopped up and down along to the beat. 

Everyone's heart started beating wildly in their chest as Foxy dropped the dice.

It seemed to fall in slow motion, echoing as it hit the floor.

The carousel slowed down as he picks up the dice and examines the number on top.

"4." Foxy looks up at JD whose horse has unfortunately stopped in front of him.

Out of nowhere, he brandishes out 4 knives and throws them, one after the other, with swift quick accuracy at his target.

JD's instincts took over, missing the knife that was hurtling towards his chest by an inch. Using the maximum space around him, he barely dodged the first two.

The third one came close to stabbing his head but instead gave him a new haircut.

"FUCK YOU!" He screams, almost dying of a metaphorical heart attack. He sticked out his left middle finger pointedly at the ghost.

Sadly, he was too absorb in anger to avoid the last knife.

Jason Dean's left middle finger was sliced off that day. (A moment of silence for the finger please........)

"SHIT!" He screams, desperately trying to stop the bleeding as the blood stains the cloth binding his hands. "NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED FLIP PEOPLE OFF!!"

"Use the other one, you dumb fuck." Duke shouted at him, ignoring the fact he was pure agony.

Foxy was rather disappointed that he didn't kill JD on the spot. Immediately he spun the carousel the second time, faster this time. So fast that JD's blood splattered onto Kurt's surprised face.

This time Duke landed in front of Foxy.

The dice rolled again, but this time the animatronic had a much different reaction. 

"5." He growled in a foul mood.

The binds wrapped around Duke's wrist suddenly dropped, releasing her.

She quickly scampered to a corner and remained there, just grateful that she's alive.

The game continued for a while and Foxy getting angrier as time passed on.