Last Chapter

The four boys had lost connection with Hoseok in a matter of ten weeks.

They never got to find out if he knew about their friends passing.

A meeting was called among the four friends and an announcement was made, Yoongi's coffin will be next to Jimins in hope they will connect once again in heaven.

Frequent visits were made to the boy's grave, fresh flowers every week.

Not long after the couple's visit's got less frequent, due to work and school, family problems and sadness.

One day, rain and thunder came upon their small town, they had all agreed to go to the cemetery that day and the weather wasn't going to stop them.

They all brought flowers as they approached the tombstones, their stood Hoseok, at the bottom of their best friends graves, tears getting washed away from the heavy rainfall.

He turned around slowly and ran to them all, flowers dropped in the mud as the once group of four turned into five.

The sobs of many friends and hugs that were greatly missed comforted them in a weird way.

The rain had stopped after some time as the sun was beginning to set as they all looked at each other with smiles they haven't seen for years.

And they knew, things were going to get better.