𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Currently more than half of the agents at S.H.I.E.L.D are running scans to find the God Of Mischief, Loki.
Coulson, a trusted Shield agent and one of my so called "biggest fans" couldn't help but drag me out to the main platform again to talk about random things while we watch everyone do researching.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble." Coulson asks

"No no, it's fine" I say in return, everytime I see or hear about Coulson someone happens to mention his trading cards. We stay silent for a few seconds before he speaks up again.

"It's a vintage set." He faces me, you could clearly see the excitement just beaming out of this guy, I don't get why how someone could Idolise me so much, it's kind of cool though.

"Took me a couple of years to collect them all" he hesitates after a few more couple seconds pass by before saying something again.

"Near mint." I finally turn to face him "slight foxing around the edges but-" he gets cut off by a beeping sound comes from the left side of the platform.

"We've got a hit! Sixty-seven percent match, wait cross match, seventy- nine percent." An agent sitting in front of the computer informs us.

"Location?" Coulson orders

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse."
"He's not exactly hiding but he's wearing a suit" the agent is quick to explain. "He's with someone too."

"Who" Fury's quick to catch our conversation.

"A girl, she's wearing a dark skin tight dress, brown eyes, brunette." The agent responds, Fury walks over to us and leans in to get a better look at the girl.

"That's her, that's the girl, what'd I say her name was again Coulson?"

"Uh- h Sagenticus, sir" Coulson stutters

"Coulson, mind if you do a quick research on our lovely Sagenticus, so we know exactly what we're up against. And keep an eye on our prey Agent." Both of them nod in agreement.

"Cap, you're up" I nod and leave to put on my suit.
As I'm walking down the hallway Coulson quickly chases after me.

"Hey Cap! I have information on the girl." He pants. As I come to a stop so he can catch up and wait for him to speak.

"I found some old things about her, A long time ago, she came to earth and murdered 52 people" I gasp.
"Some of them had their heads chopped off and others died from some type explosion, she's also believed to be a demon or as you may call her Satan's child or Daughter of the moon or dark moon...there's quite a lot of names for her." He inhales deeply then continues "there is also ancient books written about her, from long long ago before she even existed, they say she's pure evil and was supposed to be killed as a baby but then was saved and taken away, presumably by Loki himself, that's all we have on her tho" he yet again inhales sharply, I simply thank him and continued to walk to where my uniform was at.

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

The sound of music travels through the air, Loki held my hand softly as we look down at the formal party filled with extremely rich people.