𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

The sound of beeping echoes through my room, my soft headache forming because I haven't had that much sleep.

But that didn't matter when I realise why there's something beeping.

Fury.

"Location: Washington, D.C." a voice said loudly of the device, I quickly grab the device and smash it on the ground, I shove in into the bin and change. I quietly exit my room as it's 2am in the morning.

I go to an unused back door of the facility and ascend up, I start flying the the direction of Washington, D.C.

While I'm flying a watch the sun slowly rise beside me, occasionally flying in and out of clouds then through some heavy rain. While going through the storm there was a huge dark flying bird figure a few metres from me, it sounded in earthly as it flapped it's wings. I wanted nothing more than to see what the beast was but Fury needed me.

Soon enough I fly into a city we're there are some cars and a couple areas with police tapes around them, I kept flying to the Shield base that he normal stays at. I walk in a lot of people are rushing around. I go to the nearest desk.

"Where's Maria Hill. I know she came here." I show her my shield badge and it shows that I'm a high level agent. she tells me where to go, she told me Maria just got here as well. No surprise, She said she went to a hospital room.

As soon as I reach the crowded hallway I push my way through and slam the emergency hospital room, Fury laid on the bed, I assume lifeless, I hear people gasp in a room next to me, a mirror separating me and them.

"Ms you can't be here!" I turn to the nurse yelling violently at me, I stare at here and tell her to shut up mentally. One of my new powers. She stops and watches me as I step forward to the lifeless Fury, the doctors and nurses staring at me impatiently.

"You can mourn, or you can bring it back to life" I mumble, reminding myself at what my teacher said.

I quickly and mentally told everyone that was watching me to be quiet while I help him mentally.

I hover off the ground and start meditating with my legs crossed. This is different than an Elk, it's much more complicated.

I feel Fury's body, dead on the hospital bed. I check all of his organs, some are damaged but not ones that would kill him straight away, he most likely died from shock, a bullet pierced through his shoulder and another one scraped his hip bone. He also fractured his arm. A few more other bullet wounds covered his body. The nurses already took out all the glass and bullets in his body and started cleaning it out for me.

Oh god Fury, what did you get yourself into.

I start making his heart beat again and his body comes back to life, I then heard a voice from within him, it wasn't physically speaking but mentally.

"Let then think I'm dead" his voice said, making me gasp and have to regain my attention on him.

I notice that the beeping of his heart can be heard in the background, I do as he insists and make his heart beat slowly beat, so he was still alive, you just can't hear it nor can it be seen on the machine.

I come out of my meditation when someone grabs my hair violently and knocks me to the ground. Another gasp can be heard from inside the other room, followed by a band and then someone telling someone else to stay there.

I open my eyes to see another agent pulling me away, some more officers grab me, my soft fragile body doesn't want to defend myself, only because right now I'm looking at Fury's nearly dead body on the bed.

I start crying, even though he's not dead, I still feel like mourning.

"Let her go!" Maria yells at the agents taking me away.

I mentally tell her it's okay, Natasha and Steve come out of the room behind her, they both watch me as I get dragged away. Steve intently watches the man he pulled my back violently, then turns to me with happy but sorrowful eyes.

As much as I hate to admit it, Maria and Natasha can't be trusted right now, not even Steve, I sigh.

They pull me into an elevator and take me a few floors down.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

She's alive.

1 year and 8 months ago, Fury told me she died. But she's alive. Breathing. Living.

When she slammed the door open and the nurse started yelling at her, I knew she changed. Her hair was a little bit lighter and her skin was more tanned, he eyes were lighter as well.

She looked more fit too, her powers look like they evolved. When her voice mentally spoke to me. Her voice said that she was going to help him. I know everyone heard it to but I didn't care. They take her away into the elevator.

"I thought she died" Nat says, inhaling in an uncomfortable surprised way.

"She never died, it was for the best she was hidden" Agent Hill mumbled angrily.

"That whole time she was alive?" I sighed annoyed that Fury kept on lying.

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

The agents keep on walking taking me away. I watch their faces. 9 in total. Why is there 9? That's rather sad that they needed 9 just to feel comfortable with taking fragile me away to where ever that is. I don't have time for this.

"This is your only warning." I turn to the one that pulled my hair.

"Leave and never come back" they chuck me into the ground.

"Why? I'm a shield agent as well yanno" I said confused as I stand up and eye them down.

"We don't want you here" he said harshly.

"Look, I'm sorry to bother you bitch boy. But you don't speak to me like that." I said completely pissed.

"Call me that again and you'll lose your tongue." He said before talking into his ear piece and telling whoever that him and his 'friends' are coming.

"Where ya going." I said jokingly.

"You'll see" he smiled giving me chills. I stand here like an idiot as they jog away.

What the actual fuck... I am so confused... wait is he being nice or mean, damn shield agents...so freaking bipolar. I furrow my eye brows as I look around the room.

The shattered noise can be heard above of me. I look up and see a figure jump out of the elevator window. They then proceed to fall through the glass ceiling above me.

Captain?

I watch as he falls to the ground and gets up, a confused me just stands there stupidly.

"S-sage" he says shakily but confidently, he smiles keeping his eyes on me for as long as he can.

"Steve." I nod.

"I'll um... I give you some time." I point to agents running towards us.

"Right" He runs away and I run towards the agents that I now have to fight.

----

I injure most of the agents but one last one, the only one left being the one that pulled my hair.

"I guess you really do want me to cut off your tongue." He said creepily.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." I chuckle and run at him. I easily take him out as he now has his face smudged against the ground and his ass up in the air.

What a weird position to be in...

I quickly fly out of the roof Cap made a whole through and fly to the nearest Macca's shop.

Dude I'm so hungry right now I could eat the whole freaking store, I'll even fight the store manager I do NOT care.

The rumbles from my belly feel like they're gonna explode.