𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝

Moving into the tower was kind of hard for me especially since I had a tiny thought I was never allowed to leave, I would always be on edge because of the people I was surrounded by

The only way I could think of to make me feel more at home was to bring my favourite type of food which was watermelon.

Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of different foods, but watermelon? The best.

I loved the juiciness of it, the flavour and how most of it was just liquid, it's like an edible sponge.

The exact day I moved into the tower I brought two massive watermelons and hid them in the very bottom of the fridge trays, hoping that no one would touch them, I also labelled them as 'SAGE'S. If you touch, I will personally throw you off the building myself :)'

Everyday, I checked to see if they were still untouched until I felt like it was the right time to eat them, today when I went to check up on them, one was gone. I got so mad that I almost started stress eating the other one out of pure anger.

I went to everyone in the tower and confronted each person, but none of them even knew about my precious food babies.

It's been exactly 4 hours since I've found out one of my melon child's have been stolen and I can't think about anything else. I've tried to distract myself but I can't help it, I couldn't even bare not sitting in another room than the kitchen because all I would think about it eating my last watermelon, so I moved to the lounge room and decided to watch a movie, specifically Brother Bear.

I loved their unique names, such as Koda, Stika, Kenai and Denahi, It was so adorable.

The two bears, Kenai and Koda are running away from Denahi, Kenai's brother who's trying to revenge both of his brothers deaths.

Kenai ran into an ice cave, more like squished himself into it and hid from his brother, who had not known that Kenai had turned into the very bear that was involved with his 'fake' like death.

I giggled as Kenai tripped on the rope from a trap he just escaped out of with the help of his new companion, Koda.

"SAGE! I FOUND THE RAT." Tony's voice beamed through the walls to the lounge room, making me immediately sprint towards the kitchen, catching a certain archer trying to get away with my other watermelon.

Tony and Nat held onto the 'not so lucky' Hawkeye. I watched him as he carefully handed the fruit to Tony, who placed it onto the bench.

"I should've known." I whispered to myself, Steve and Bruce walking into the scene just in time to see Clint's ass about to be lit up on flames.

"Ohhh your in deep shit now Clinton." Nat smirk in a mischievous way at Clint, who was trying desperately to get out of Tony and hers tight grip, it was no use.

"Sage Sage Sage, I'm sorry okay. I- I- I couldn't help it. They just looked so yummy." He whined out, a nervous laugh taking over him.

I walked over to the bench and picked out a sharp knife, the rest of team not realising I was joking.

"Which punishment should I give you today Clinto." I tested the sharpness of the knife against my thumb.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA." Bruce interrupted my confrontation and stepped in. Dumbfounded me looked at him like it wasn't obvious enough.

"What's happening? ...What's going on?" He questioned everyone, me especially.

"He stole my melon babies."

"I DID NOT." He scoffed, I look at him bluntly, finally decided on what his punishment would be. He stared at me like he just shat himself a million times over.

I smirked at him before using my black reality chaos magic to pick him off of Tony and Nat's grip, I walked over to the balcony with him flying around in my black magic, the other chasing after us.

"Come on Sage, go easy on him." Steve chuckled from behind me, I opened the door to the night sky onto the balcony flashed with city lights, I laughed at his comment.

"This is going easy." I laughed and threw Clint into the air, my bubble of black magic still clinging onto him, he screamed as he kept going higher until he came to a stop. I moved my fingers and hands to release the magic around him, he fell at a great speed towards the ground, his scream sounding terrifying.

Until I thought that he had enough I stopped his falling and pulled him back up to the Balcony where the team stood in with shock covering their faces.

I slowly and carefully placed him down onto the balcony floor and he instantly fell onto his knees, then standing up and shakily running the door leading inside, he ran into the door, probably still trying to balance himself from the great height he just fell.

"I'm gonna puke." He yelled before standing back up and running inside.