𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

The next couple days, after my little incident the pain left me fully, but my untold instincts started to kick in at every turn in the Avenger tower

The next couple days, after my little incident the pain left me fully, but my untold instincts started to kick in at every turn in the Avenger tower. Tony, Bruce and Steve all stayed in the tower with daily visits by Natasha and Fury. Fury keeps having arguments with the three boys, telling them that I was a danger to everyone in the city because of my close proximity, while Fury would try to convince the three, Natasha would keep me company and ask me how I'm doing, I know she doesn't care and I also know she doesn't like me. It's not her fault, only having one major figure in life being Loki, you tend to be a negative Nancy. I don't really like her either.

Fury keeps talking about this new Facility that he can keep me in, to train me like a s.h.i.e.l.d agent, which is stupid. I mean honestly, how lame. But I'm willing to give it a go, he also said that they'll help me with my personal issues which I trust for some odd reason.

The only reason I'd want help is because I can't stop thinking about what Bruce said when he scanned me with the laser.

"You also have a behavioural disorder."

I honestly have know idea what that mean, are you supposed to know when you act different? Aren't you supposed to act different based off of your experiences? I remember everything but I don't feel myself. It's almost I know nothing about me.

Steve and I have gotten closer but not that close, all of the boys treat me like a little sister, Tony even calls me his abusive little sis..I'd never abused him tho so I don't know what's that about. Bruce calls me the wise one and Steve just calls me Sage or Ma'am, it's kinda weird, he also taught me about the earths history, what ww2 was like and when he was born.

I think it's cool that we both have experienced having to transition into a new world, moving on and finding out everything you overall relate to is gone now.

I can hear the Quinjet land onto the building as I come out of thought. It has this soft landing, but it also vibrates the building harshly as it turns off, I don't think the other realise how much damage it causes to the buildings equal balance.

"Sage. Just the person I needed to see." Fury walked into the room, with 2 s.h.i.e.l.d agents behind him.

"Yes Fury." I raised my eyebrows a bit taken back from his sudden entrance.

"You're coming with me and before anyone says anything it is 100% necessary." He walked closer and stared deeply at me.

"I'm sorry, but I have no choice." He sighed just before Toni and Steve came running into the room.

"Fury please don't." Steve pleaded as he ran up next to me. I looked up at him as he consolidated with Nick. He was wearing this blue shirt that's fit him perfectly.

"It's not my choice Steve, you know I don't have a word in this." Fury confirmed. Steve shook his head and looked back down at me, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why are you mad" I questioned, not really knowing anything about the training facility. I thought they would kinda be happy and Fury's doing me a favour.

"You're gonna be in there for a long time, I'm afraid I won't see you again." I smiled at his response.

"Of course you will silly" I confidently chuckled back. I don't know how but this tower feels more like a home to me then any other home Loki has put me in. I've grown to love this place and the feeling I get from being here.

"Let's go Sage" Fury walked away, the agents still in place. Me and Steve engulfed each other in a hug, then I hugged Tony, Bruce wasn't there I asked them to thank him for me.

We walked onto the landing pad where the Quinjet was, I climbed on buckled myself.

Fury explained that the facility is a rainforest, hidden away from civilisation, probably for the best..

"So, please explain to me why this is necessary again?" I questioned Fury as he fiddled in his device.

"Our... government agencies of sorts don't trust you." He harshly said not looking in my direction.

"They haven't met me." I Defend myself.

"They don't need to, the sheer fact that you were adopted by Loki gives them bad ju jus." I laugh at his answer. This humans think that Loki is so evil lmao, he's just a bean in reality. I smile at the moment I caught him run into a glass door and exaggeratedly cry about how much it 'hurt'.

"Why you so cheery for?" Fury asked confused.

"Loki's not that bad, I mean look how good I turned out." I pose jokingly with a big smile.

"Jesus...you have been hanging with Stark too much." He mumbles, fiddling with his device again. The Quinjet starts to slow down and descend.

"We're home" Fury smiles to me, I look out the window.

"There's nothing here" I say confused as I look below us, nothing but trees and plants are visible.

"Look again."

The ground beneath the jet folds up and a steel flooring can be seen few feet below it.

"What happening??" I saw confused.

"You'll see." He chuckle, tucking his device into his pocket.

The ship descended past the ground level and landed onto the metal flooring. Shield agents stood outside of the jet.

"Follow me." Nick instructed as he pressed a button beside him and the jet door extended out, Fury walked out of the aircraft causes me to follow behind him as he instructed.

"Hill. I'm sure you're familiar with Sage Blackmoon, our latest addition to s.h.e.i.l.d." Fury walked over to the a female agent that very looked familiar.

"Agent Maria Hill. A pleasure to see you again." She said unforgivingly, she extended her hand I shook it.

"Take her to her room, get training started immediately after she gets dressed into uniform." Fury said making me confused.

"Yes sir." Maria grabbed onto my arm and pulled me away from Fury.

"Look, I'm not taking any shit from you, your job here is to train hard and do your best." She said angrily.

"Ok" I know I'm not one to take any shit from someone either and considering the fact that she's playing with Fire, she just happened to pick the right day. Then again, I'm only here to discover my limits.

She dragged me into a tiny room with one bed and clothing on the side. I quickly changed into them and walked out to rejoin Agent Hill.

"You suit it" she looked me up and down, Not in a sexual way though, mainly in a bitchy way.

"Let's go." She hurried off and chucked me into a big room with obstacles and holograms of people you can fight. Within seconds Maria started breaking down the basics of skilled fighting. Let's just say she literally kicked my ass multiple times. She than threw me into difficult obstacles which I completely failed in.

She then told me to fight the holograms, which to be fortune I succeeded...that was until the male hologram snatched my foot and flung me across the room like a human frisbee.

----

After my training session had came to an end. I went to class full of trainee agents and had to study about a variety of things.

The list went from basic fighting, skilled fighting, different types of elements, types of animals, insects, reptiles, mammals. We even learnt about different planets and galaxies.