𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

I feel the wind pick up when I walk into the open Field my intuition guided me too, finally the heavy weight on my shoulders that directed me here leaves me making me satisfied, but nothing's here

I look to my left and there's just a cliff and green hills, when I look to my right it's the same thing.

I walk over to the edge and look out, a big field of grass can be seen and the city next to it, this area will probably be apart of a city in a couple years.

If nothings here then why was I directed here?

As if someone heard my thoughts, almost immediately a blazing hot fire threatens to burn my face off, I stand there defenceless, only having luck to help me as the flames poured down at me.

The fire came out of nowhere, yet it's like someone's pointing a flame thrower at me, the fire is hot but it's not burning me, it's not even burning my clothes, it's almost like my bodies deflecting the melting lava like element.

"STOP!" I yell and it dies down, a few lava chunks fall onto the ground as it disappears.

"Who are you." I furrow my eyebrows as I still can't see anything, maybe they can turn invisible aswell, I toss and turn to every direction.

All of a sudden a huge figure of a dinosaur looking head and neck becomes visible, starting at the tip of its snout and down to its tail, it slowly turns un-invisible.

I look at the figure that appears to be a massive Black Dragon. It turns its head and stares into my soul.

At that moment something clicks, like a bond but something far more stronger, the dragon shakes furiously as it probably feels it too.

I try to communicate with it but it's blocked. Not because it doesn't want to talk to me but because it's minds blocked to me at this moment.

I feel my eyes turn a blinding white and I hover off the ground without my control.

Why am I doing this?

My body inches closer to the beast without my command, I have no control over my body.

The dragon settles down and watches me, I touch it's cheek with my bare hands, it disagrees with my movements at first but then let's me touch him.

His eyes turn the same colour as mine.

"So that's what my eyes look like." I look at the beast, regaining control over my body back.

He nods with his eyes and watches me like a friend. I walk around him examining his body. I have a feeling he won't hurt me. It's like a bond that's stronger than the circle of life itself, I can feel it's heart and how it beats at the same time mine does. I think we were meant to find each other...maybe he's from my home planet.

I touch his wings and he lifts them up for me to walk under.

"God your gorgeous." I say to him. He playfully pushes my back making me stumble on my feet, I laugh at his actions.