#6: Anyone remembers W.I.T.C.H and Totally Spies?

//SIX//

Hi everyone!! Welcome to the new chapter of #NoFilter. Recently I have been watching snippets of my old childhood movies/ series bringing me back so much nostalgia and who doesn't like some nostalgia in their life? I certainly am a sucker for it. So I thought about sharing two particular tv shows (W.I.T.C.H and Totally Spies) that really captured my childhood heart back in the days.

Firstly let's provide some background information in case you have no idea what about these two shows (thank you Google for your never ending friendship)

So according to my Google findings, W.I.T.C.H. is a French-American animated television series based on the Italian comic book series. Like the comics, the series follows five ordinary girls: Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin who become endowed with elemental abilities and become the "Guardians of the Veil". It ran for 2 seasons on Jetix and should have been running for more because if anyone is into girl power, supernatural, mystery kind of vibe then you would absolutely enjoy it!

I remember I used to look at the toys in the shops trying to find the dolls, backpacks, water-bottles, just ANYTHING with their branding. Let's say I was just so ever slightly obsessed with these girls and wished to become just one of them or join them in (hit me up Jetix *wink wink*).

Now who remembers Totally Spies?
Totally Spies is an animated television series produced by a French Company Marathon Media (co produced with Image Entertainment Corporation for seasons 3 to 5). It focuses on three girls Sam, Clover and Alex who live in Beverly Hills California working as undercover super agents.

It's easy to say that French companies had great ideas for animated teen tv shows back in the days and I'd love if these tv shows were brought back or were made into movies. I'd be happy with live action movies since they're growing so popular these days. Maybe one day my wish will come true but for now I'm just happy to be sharing this childhood part of me with you all!

If you do give them a chance, please tell me how you liked them! :) And if it isn't your piece of cake then share your favorite childhood tv show in the comments below! I'm always happy to listen to anything you have to say.

Stay wonderful sweethearts!

Sending you all virtual hugs,

KinderKari 💖