#10: Favorite Bollywood Jodi

//TEN//

Hi everyone and welcome to the new chapter of #NoFilter. Today I am freely sharing my admiration towards one particular Bollywood jodi in this chapter.

To all the fans of Bollywood movies, I'm sure most of you have that one favorite jodi (it's referring to a fan ship for those that don't know). Mine is Kajol and ShahRukh Khan. I absolutely love them together on the screen.

My 3 most loved movies that I watch every year (well at least one has to be watched to satisfy my soul) are Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.  Every time I watch these movies, I just end up tearing up (in a good way, I promise!). Each of the storylines hold so many emotions that you just can't fight against. Anyone who watched these movies would most likely relate to this. For those of you that haven't watched these, I would really encourage you to give them a try. I'm confident in saying they won't disappoint you :)

The first time I watched these movies I was so young and so these movies just really resonate with me, bringing me back to my happy days. I am an extremely sentimental gal haha.

I'm curious to know who is your favorite Bollywood jodi? List them down in the comments section below! I wonder if anyone's favorite jodi is the same as mine.

And... we've come to the end of today's #NoFilter chat. I'm so happy I could share this part of me with you all wonderful people.

Sending you all virtual hugs,

KinderKari 💖