meaningless

Warning: NSFW Content

-

-

-

In the last two weeks of November, Pia and Bucky avoided everyone. While Bucky stayed in his room most of the time and rarely trained to avoid meeting Pia, Pia didn't do anything else but work out. She went out to walk every day and boxed every day. In the beginning, Steve came to her and let her box him without a word because he knew that whatever had happened was his fault. During the first week, however, he stopped, because Pia became more and more brutal and he feared to be injured at some point.

It was the last day of November when Pia was practicing her shooting once again. She had just hit the same target six times in a row when she heard a voice behind her.

"Wow, that was really good," Bruce said in a calm tone.

Next to him, was Tony.

"We wanted to talk to you. May we," he asked politely.

But Pia didn't want to talk.

"Please," Bruce said. "Look around. This room is full of...full of Hulk triggers. I came here for you."

Pia sighed.

"I know, gunshots make you nervous."

She thought about it and nervously bit her lower lip. Finally, she nodded.

"Let's go somewhere else."

Tony went ahead.

"I know a quiet place. Come on."

They got on the elevator and Tony pushed a button that said "private". On that floor, they got off.

"Pepper isn't here right now. No one will disturb. Sit down."

He pointed to the large sofa in the middle of the room.

"Nice place."

"Thank you, Pia."

For a moment, it was quiet. Then Bruce spoke up.

"We miss you. You haven't talked to us for almost two weeks now, even though we all live in the same house. We're worried about you."

"You don't need to be worried. I'm all right. I'm better than I ever was."

"Maybe physically. But are you really okay, Pia?"

"Pia, Bruce is right. I've been in this situation before. I didn't talk to anyone and became ignorant and neglected the feelings of others. I don't want that to happen to you. And honestly, I still can't figure out how you didn't get sick from all that jogging outside."

Bruce nodded in agreement.

"The point is that I know that it's not healthy to just go on as before."

"And that doesn't only count for you."

Tony looked at Bruce with a warning look.

"What do you mean, Bruce," Pia asked.

"He doesn't even talk to Steve anymore."

His name didn't have to come up, so Pia knew who Bruce talked about.

"Bruce," Tony whispered, but Pia interrupted him.

"It's fine, Tony. Bruce, that's none of my business. It's his problem."

"You should try to talk to him. It can't get worse than it already is and..."

Pia completely ignored Bruce. Outwardly, she was calm, but inside she was boiling with rage.