Epilouge

The sun is shinning bright. The bells are ringing, brings music to my ears. I can hear the choirs as they sing a beautiful melody.

Flower girls all dressed up like little princesses with their white dress and white flower crowns. Holding newly bloomed white and blue flowers. Mens wearing their charming faces.

The church door suddenly swing open to the tune of the march song. Chandeliers swinging with it. Red carpet filled with petals lead the way, the way to the altar.

The flower girls started to walk. I can see smiling faces. Overwhelmed. That is the right word to describe the feeling.

"You look beautiful" The whispers that can be heard each people to pass by

Now, here comes the end of the road. The end of a single journey, and the beginning of a new journey. A journey with someone you love right beside you.

As the mass started. Everyone was quiet. This was the most awaited moment of everyone.

The priest's mass. The reading of the psalms. Exchagement of vows. And then the most awaited part of this moment. The exchagement of rings. Slowly sliding the rings at each others finger. And the greatest signature of a great marriage. The kiss. The sweetest kiss a person could ever have.

Applauses filled the church. Happiness everywhere. I can see their smiles going up to their cheeks. That is one true happiness.

I wish that i can have that kind of happiness. The happiness that Fami is having right now.