Characters Introductions (人物介绍)

Li Mo Zhi (李墨之) as Shen Man Ning (沈漫宁) / Zhuang Xin Yan (庄心妍)
~ Romantic, passionate and youthful, she is a well-known academic goddess in the university. She is easily satisfied with a quiet life and is full of yearning for passionate love. Due to a twist of fate, she met the similar-looking Zhuang Xin Yan and was forced to start her second life. Zhong Sheng Sheng also became increasingly entangled with Yan Xing Cheng, developing feelings that couldn't be severed from now on.

Fan Zhi Xin (樊治欣) as Yan Xing Cheng (严星呈) / Yan Yi (严翊)
~ A cold and strong man, full of mystery, unpredictable personality and difficult to see through. Suffering from severe deep-water phobia, he often falls into the nightmare of deep water and can't break free. He easily believes in anyone but in fact, he cherishes emotions in his heart.

Li Yi Zhen (李奕臻) as Tang Lin (汤琳)
~ She is sharp and proud. Who had a congenital surgery when she was a child, is a little princess held in the palm of her hand by the president's brother. She is quite picky about everyone around her and has high requirements for her love. Once you touch your own bottom line, you will fight back.

Chang Zhe Kuan (常喆宽) as Lin Mu Fan (林慕帆)
~ He looks clear and clean, has a warm and transparent personality and has extraordinary design talent. He has always had the dream of becoming an independent designer, but because of his father's relationship, he stayed in the banker and also imprisoned his development. When I was a child, I grew up with Zhuang Xin Yan.

Li Xin Ran (李欣燃) as Rao Mei Na (饶美娜)
~ He is an intern designer and comic painter of Lanhai Yixing Group and Shen Man Ning's best friend. Enthusiastic, positive and full of vitality, treat the people around you sincerely and work hard towards your dreams. In order to find comic inspiration, she took the initiative to seek the help of the prototype.

Wang Xu Dong (王旭东) as Fang Xiang (方想)
~ Yan Xing Cheng is an assistant, IT skiller and he is like a brother with Yan Xing Cheng and Yuan Shuai. When Yan Xing Cheng and Shen Man Ning were engaged, Rao Mei Na was carried out of the engagement scene. In order not to let Mei Na go to Shen Man Ning, Fang Xiang wanted to accidentally kiss Rao Mei Na and then fell in love with Rao Mei Na.