[07] carson

Title;
always

carson's P.O.V

a loud crash and squeal sounded from downstairs, causing my heart to jolt and jump up, my heart beating quickly due to being startled. the silence afterwards was quickly interrupted by an innocent voice calling up the stairs.

"i'm sorry carson, i dropped my cup,"

"it's okay, dumb ass,"

i heard the stomping of feet rushing upstairs, with evil giggles in every step that followed in pursuit, then the door that led into my room slammed directly into the wall revealing a small angry baby in my door frame with her hands held in claw gestures. i knew what was coming, but i was prepared this time around. prepared for when she tries to tickle me for insulting her. she's getting dropped and destroyed.

she ran at me making me back up into the headboard, i don't know if i genuinely was prepared for this attack, she's aggressive and for what? she leapt at me attacking at my sides and holding me down whilst she did so. little did she know i had grown accustomed to this treatment.

before she could react i flipped us over so she was underneath as i continued tickling the sides of her stomach, making her erupt into laughter and cuss words.

"i made you breakfast!" she couldn't stop laughing as she spoke, but what she had announced peaked my interest. how thoughtful of her to make me breakfast, a strange gesture coming from her. i quickly got off of the bed heading out the door only to be tackled from behind as i'm caught off guard. i stumbled to the ground in a heap as she still continued to force her aggressive tickling against my sides. holy shit was she sneaky.

i escaped her grasp rushing towards the stairs and running down into the kitchen. i grabbed the first thing i could find, lucky for her it was a whisk. she's bouts get whisked to fucking death.

she rounded the corner and stared at what was in my hand, then raised both her arms in defeat.

"fine i give up. but i did make you breakfast," she walked over to the table that sat in the lounge room. "thank me later loser."

- end
sorry for the short one shot
and for the tickle fights n stuff
shits wholesome 😳