[08] connor

Title;
bubble tea

connor's P.O.V

the day that i dreaded, tuesday. the one day of the week that i hate, mainly because today i have to do my most disliked subjects; math, geography, ict & specialist maths. though i enjoy school for the most part, it is just extremely boring considering none of my friends are really in those classes. just people that think we're friends because we spoke once. personally my favourite class is business, my best friend is there, schlatt. though he is i guess, super over dramatic and loud, i appreciate him he's funny. we hope one day we can make a business, most likely won't but it's good to have a dream, especially considering i have no other plans for the future.

continuing towards my maths class, having it first thing in the morning is a lot more stressful as well because i'm not ready for figuring out formulas that i will not need for the future. i mean there is a plus side about the class, there's one person that i can stand there. y/n, she's someone that i have had feelings for since forever. she's so kind to everybody even though she doesn't have to be, i can feel my cheeks lighting up as i continue thinking about how amazing she is. but obviously i know there will most likely not be anything between us as she isn't all too interested in relationships from what i've heard.

"CONAR EAT PANT" someone latches onto my shoulders, scaring the living daylights out of me. i turn my head to see a h/c haired girl with a small grin shown on her face. "how are you on this fine morning?" i don't know how she can be this cheery, this early in the morning. but it's comforting and i enjoy her voice. it's soothing.

"i'm alright, how are you?" she had a little skip in her step as she carried on next to me, seemingly trying to keep up.

"i'm great! though math is gross and i'd rather not." she laughed at her own statement, making my cheeks flushed. i forgot how sweet her laugh was. she quickly stood in front of me, stopping me in my tracks. "are you sure you're alright? you see a little off," she places a hand on my chest in order to keep me still.

"y-yeah i'm okay, let's g-et to ma-ath" i tried to smile through the amount of blush she had caused to show up on my cheeks, i have a feeling she knows what she's doing right now but we can't assume the worst.

"yeah of course, beat you there!" i watched as she quickly rushed away from me towards our classroom, i followed her down the halls. once we reached our class she waved me over to where she was sitting.

"ok now be honest, is everything okay?" she demanded an answer from me as she looked up towards me in a caring manner.

"i don't know, i guess i'm just tired," i shrugged my shoulders as she nodded in response, pulling me into a short side hug then letting go. i noticed her cheeks had become redder after she'd stopped hugging me.

"you should sleep earlier dumb ass,"

the class went silent as our teacher came in. maybe this class isn't so bad. she is such a nice person, it makes me feel happy knowing she cares.

- end
ty for 3k reads!