Julian

"Could you pass me the black jeans from the cupboard?" Tyler asked while packing his clothes.

"The one which is ripped or the plain black one?" Reggie asked while holding the two jeans with both hands. "I think you should carry both, laundry is pretty tough in college according to some of our seniors." He said as he threw them both directly inside the open suitcase.

"Trident University surely is winning a trophy with those skills!" Tyler laughed as he neatly packed both jeans.

"You bet they're taking the best decision of their life by giving me a sport scholarship into the basketball team! This year I'm aiming for the All American Basket Ball League Cup with my three pointer being the winning shot!" Reggie said as he threw my white t-shirt into the suitcase.

"Never doubted that buddy, never doubted that." Tyler laughed.

"The rest of the boys too have gotten into different colleges with a sports scholarship, things are definitely going to be different when meet on the field." Reggie smirked. "White More's basketball team has been split." he continued.

"Things are definitely going to change." said Tyler as he reached out for his phone on the bed. It had been weeks since he last met Hannah, yet there was not even a single text from her.

He could not help but read through their previous messages, thinking about all the late night talks they would have till 3 in the morning and wonder if all of that was a waste of time?

"I hope it's not." Tyler said.

"Yeah even I hope it's not cold out their on campus, but just in case it is you should carry your sweatshirts and scarves, you can never go wrong with an extra sweatshirt." Reggie added.

"What?!" Tyler asked.

"What?!" Reggie turned his head towards Tyler. "I was talking about your campus and the cold weather out there, to which you replied that you hope it's not cold out there.." he added.

Tyler acted like he knew what Reggie was talking about but in reality he was completely zoned out. "Son of a bitch, you didn't hear me didn't you? I might as well talk to a wall!" Reggie yelled back and threw a sweatshirt at him.

"I'm sorry, It won't happen again!", Tyler laughed.

"Whatever! I think we're done here with your clothes, I am starving!" Reggie shut the cupboard and ran downstairs to the kitchen. "Do you want some chips or should I just help myself? Reggie screamed from downstairs.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Tyler replied and closed his suitcase and zipped up his bags. While tidying the room and placing his bags beside the bed, he caught the glance of the mirror on his cupboard door. He smiled and messed up his brown hair, "Hi my name is Tyler Dorian, and I have chosen drama as my major!" He looked up to the portrait of him accepting his award as Valedictorian of White More and sighed.

Reggie was already munching his mid-day snack and scrolling through Instagram, "Here, have some." he said as he passed a bowl of chips to me. Sometimes he forgets that they both actually don't live together, but according to him Tyler had his chance to escape, but they both are stuck with each other now.

"Do you have pancakes by any chance?" Reggie looked up from his phone. "Top left cabinet, next to the shelf of wine glasses, but why?" Tyler asked while munching some chips.

Reggie quickly opened the cabinet, removed the box and placed it on the counter, "I don't know, I just want to make some." he replied and started searching for the vessels.

This is what Tyler found oddly interesting about his best friend, "I am definitely going to be jealous of your roommate in college." he smirked. It was also one of the things that helped Reggie bond with Julian, other than the fact that he was Tyler's best friend.