Alright Let me Explain

Alright I'm going to explain YOU the main character in the story

You are  well how do I put this? The main character (you) is a almost a direct representation of me the author a country boy.

This is all from my head and imagination.
Now some cars and trucks are real. That I have but most are my dream cars and trucks for example the Chevy kodiak is my dream truck

Now I know I'm jumping all over the place and this might sound confusing and out of order in the chapter.

I am mechanic so it comes natural to me to work on cars and trucks so you have the same trate in in the story and I might throw something's in hear that might sound controversial or offensive to some you but I do not mean it might just come across like that but if you do get offended I don't care.

Now enough beating around the bush let's get down to business and the lore before the story takes place.

Now I got this story idea all from a song believe it or not

You where live happily near your home town ( where ever you where raised and or live currently)

But a conflict between you and some other racers all over how hey accused you of cheating with nos. And tryed to hunt you down a kill you over it so you packed just what you needed to get by and loaded up in the truck and drove as fast and as hard as you can.

And ran to Wisconsin but the part they would never find you Southwest Wisconsin I'm the middle of farm land and bought 550 Acer's after a year of barely scraping by you make a vary daring return to get your 1976 mustang corba G.T. 500 and your dad's 350ss Chevy truck and headed out. And they didn't know you where there until after you left.

Back in Wisconsin you hit it big at the drag strip making over 500,000 and didn't twice and becoming a legend at the track with the mustang.

And built the shop and an underground bunker to hold the high end cars and rare cars

So if I throw a random truck or car in you own it but I'll have a limit that I don't want to disclose yet.

Now about  how you met tracer:

Tracer was traveling to a meet up with Emily in Wisconsin dells for a vacation and got lost and was vary nervous about asking for help because she herd rumors about the country boys and how ruthless they could be to strangers.

But when she saw a big fire she got suspicious and pulled in to find you. And gladly let her stay the night and for 3 days and really got to know each other but...

She didn't want to tell you that overwatch was recalled let alone she didn't want you to find out who she really was. But you have seen her all over the internet because you followed overwatch before it disbanded.

(Authors note) please keep in mind this is my first ever attempt at wiring a x reader story. I really hope y'all enjoy what I have in store of this book.