Scars:I apologise

"Daniel why and where is y/n going?" I ask blinking over to him while everyone stares at us.

"He is uh going to visit his parents final resting place" Daniel says looking at me like there is something else wrong.

"Well where is the place luv?" I ask anxiously.

"It's in central Minnesota, what me to send you the place?" Daniel asks, taking another swig of Jack Daniels.

"Yes please do that" I chirp getting into the car right before I shut the door Daniel yells for me" Lena wait up for a minute!"

"Yes luv?"

"Lena I just need to tell you that y/n isn't upset at anyone. And all he has left is you and Everyone here he lost his family, y/n has nothing else" y/n said leaning on the door.

"Really I thought he had a family?" I ask looking at the sorrow in Daniels face

"Your his family now," Daniel said as I rolled to the tree top covered driveway.

"Lena just to let you know he can cover lots of ground in a short period of time" Kade said walking up behind Daniel.

"Well if that's the case luv I need to make up for lost ground" I say speeding down the driveway and onto the road.

He's got to be close to the highway but there is no way he could have Crossed the Minnesota state line.

"Where the bloody is he!? Blimey Guess Kade was right about y/n being able to cover lots of ground in a short amount of time"I said crossing the border and bridge to southern Minnesota.

"Shit I need gas soon" I say after just leaving Rochester.

Finding a gas station I'm constantly keeping my head on a swivel.

"Excuse me ma'am you look really nervous can I help you with something?" A voice said.

Turning around to see a state trooper standing about a foot away.

"Umm no I'm just trying to find my boyfriend who had sped off to visit family"

I said walking inside to pay as I talked to the man.

"Wait are you who I think you are?" The trooper asks.

"Maybe depends on who you're asking luv" I said shutting the door and got back on the highway.

Y/N POV:

"Oh look I see the graves have been looked after" I said pulling off a dirt road that overlooks a lake.

"You up to talk mom, dad?.." i mutters looking to the sky and I shut the truck off and sat down on the tailgate Which faced the stones.

"Here my friend you'll need this" cracking a cold can of beer and set it on dad's headstone and a glass of Mike's hard lemonade on Mom's stone.

"I hope you guys are Happy that I'm going to marry a kind hearted and talented girl. I hope I've made you happy" I said, setting my cowboy hat on the bed.

"WHO'S THERE!?!" I yell loudly pulling and point my 1911 into the woods where the snapping of sticks.

"If any one is in there fuck off before you get shot" I said taking a swig out of the beer can I have for my self on the tailgate while I put the pistol down.

Listing to the rustling leaves

"Some people just never change like you y/n" an oddly familiar voice said from behind.

"Who the hell are you!?" I ask reaching for my 1911.

"Y/n please let's not do this in front of mom and dad they'll kill us"