words aren't always the answer

Lena's POV:

Today has been a long and weird day when I got to the hotel Emily wasn't mad neither disappointed from what I could tell I did get that feeling that she was saddened by me getting lost but I couldn't help it I'm not from America.

"Lena is there something bothering dear?" Emily said.

"No luv" I responded.

Ignoring Emily for a minute I look down at my phone to see a text from a random person.

Stranger: is this lena?

Me: yes who is dis?

(Y/n): you should remember me, I helped you out yesterday and this morning.

Me:(Y/n) is this really you?

(Y/n): yes this is.

Me: how did you get my number? I never have it to you.

(Y/n): you left something behind want me to run it up to you I'm in town for the next few hours I have it with me.

Running out to my car I rummage through my bad that (y/n) had put in my car.

M-My overwatch coin. Did (y/n) take it

"Damn it" I say 

"What what is it Lena?" Emily said nervously.

"I've left something at the person's house when he let me spend the night there." I say

What did you leave behind? Emily asked.

"My my overwatch coin that Winston made me" I said with a tear in my eye.

"YOU LEFT YOUR OVERWATCH COIN DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS LENA YOU COULD HAVE PUT US IN GRATE DANGER OVER A DUMB MISTAKE." she was practically  yelling at me.

*Sniff* i-i know. Tears rolling down my face.

Me:Hey (y/n) you said you were in town can you please come pick me up I just got into a disagreement with my girlfriend.

(Y/n): yes where are you staying at.

Me:all star in and sweet's.

(Y/N): ok I'll be there in a few I just need to take care of something.

(Y/n) POV:

The wine of the supercharger as you smash the gas and jam gears with the  kid in his mustang behind you. Now on the outskirts of the dells. The kid pulls up next to you and his girlfriend gets out and stands between the cars with a flash light you hold the clutch in and rev the engine waiting for the light to flash. Your heart racing.

"This is what I live for raceing" you say

*BAM* the light goes on and you dump the clutch the tires screech and gone.

*Slam* 3rd gear glancing in to the review. You see his head lights.

"Damn it he is ganing on me" 5th gear

Passing the other flashlight you won. looking down at the dash it reads 199 mph.
You never saw him in front of you so it's a clear win.

Pulling into the closet parking lot.

"Dude what the hell I should have had you" he said in a pissed tone.

"Hey what can I say it was a fair race " I said

I would have beat you if I didn't smoke my tires off and if you didn't pull that small wheele." Trying to arguing with you.

"Hey man listen I never saw you so it's a clear win, so just pay up and put it behind us making excuses is not the answer you aren't getting any where by arguing with me  so just pay the $500 bucks." You say.