here comes the thunder

(Y/N) POV:

"So y/n what are your plans with this old z28 again?" Kade asks getting in the car.

"It's is and going to be a better sleeper and just a good street car. Crank it up let's see if the timing is any better"

"Damn what did you do to the exhaust from the last time I saw it?"

"3 inch pipes with a custom muffler but took the muffler out of the inside"

"So a straight pipe right?"

"Yep straight pipe in disguise"

"Alright gas her" I said leaning over the running big block Chevy that was screaming at 3500 rpm to adjust the timing.

"Damn she sounds good,LIGHT EM UP KADE!!" I shout over the car.

"Y/n Y/N!!!" Lena yells

"Kade shut it down"

"Yes Lena? Oh shit don't tell me"

"Come on luv you know I don't want you working on the cars" Lena sighs leaning against me.

"You should start to listening to her y/n you can't keep doing this" Angela said behind me .

"You guys don't get it this is taking it easy I'm not out running around, playing in the mud. So I tinker on my projects"

"Argggg! When do you ever listen!?" Angela said walking in circles while Lena giggles and Kade laughs his ass off.

"Ange luv,you should know by now, you can't keep him in side. It's what we do together" Lena said trying to back me up and keep me out of truble with Angela again.

"Good point. You wanna take the Z for a rip?" Kade asks fireing up the big block.

"No my shoulder is killing me, take it for a spin and tell me how it feels"

"Alright I'll be back" Kade said speeding off.

"Hey y/n can I talk to you for a minute?" Jack asked walking into the shop.

"Yeah what's up can I get ya a cold one?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No I'm good, do you want to go to your office I want to talk to you about something"

"Alright I'll lead the way"

"So what do you want to talk about-ow damnit that still hurts"

"That's what I want to talk about, what happened and why did you launch a attack with out telling us?" Jack sighed

"It was a personal thing"

"Stuff that caliber should never be a personal matter"

"It was when you see odd cars in the woods with men warring tactical gear around Christmas wich is sorta weird" I said

"Since Christmas are you nuts"

"Yeah a little but they made the mistake of trashing my shop but was able to see them run into the general area so what did I do?"

"Lauch a attack with out Letting any one know but tracer" jack said leaning towards me

"Lena didn't even know what was going down she missed the real bloody part"

"What do you mean the bloody part?"

"I killed about ohhhh 10 or 15 people by hand with one of my machete and my cyclone knifes"

Jack's eyes widened

"And Kade and Daniel beat 5 people to death because they got too close"

"Remind me to never piss you off like that"