hooligans Holiday

(Y/N) POV:

After Lena fell asleep I couldn't sleep the stress of having the shop trashed made me restless. Walking quietly through the house and out to the back barn where the Chevy kodiak was hiding.

She didn't want to start but the mighty chevy did and backed it up to the burn pit and light the fire and just sat there.

Turning up the Bluetooth speaker and let some five finger death punch bangs.

And just stared at the Stars and promptly passed out in the back seat of the Chevy.

But the snapping of sticks and scratching of metal started me awake.

With a pair of black eyes staring me down with bloody inhuman hands.

"What the hell?" I Quietly mutter before it runs away into the woods I quickly make my way inside locking all the doors and loaded a shotgun and set it along side the bed without waking Lena.

The next morning:

"Morning luv"

"Mmm? Morning Lena sleep well?" Lena asked rubbing her eyes

"No I didn't I had some thoughts about the shop so I was a little restless" I said making a cup of coffee and checking the news.

"Hey lean do you know anything about a gun running group?" I shout from the living room.

"Umm no? Why do you ask luv?" Lena said blinking behind you and stared at your phone.

"Think it's the same people who trashed the shop?"

"Good possibility but who truly knows luv"

After a couple of hours Lena was playing GTA 5 on the PlayStation 4 when the sound of a truck pulled in knowing damn well who it is you ask Lena to get the door.

Ok luv I got... It. Lena said opening the door to a man holding a machete up in the air.

"hi " the guys dressed in snow camo says.

"Umm yeah why?" Lena asked reaching for the pistol next to the door.

"Kade that you?"

"Yeah"

"Lena him in and put the gun down I see you reaching for it" I said looking at Lena's hand reaching into the table.

"What's up brother"

"Not much just wanted to come and help find out who did this and kick there ass" Kade said setting down a duffle bag.

"So what did you bring? Gifts for me or assholes?" I ask opening the bag and pulled out some nasty looking arrows some had something that looked like razor wire and others had some sort of device on the tip.

"Well well what do we have here y/n" Kade said holding up my custom AR-15.

" My new rifle"

"Want me to take you to where I've seen where these guys have been hanging out?" I ask trying to get Kade out to the spot to survey it and find a spot to get the jump on them.

"Yeah sure" Kade said throwing his snow camo coat on.

"Race ya to the tree line" i said getting onto xcr sled and take off doing a 100 mph leaving Kade in the dust.

"What took you so long?" I said taking off the helmet Kade didn't say anything just nodded before disappearing into the woods.

Trying to follow the foot tracks but disappeared again looking up just to get a face full of snow.