muddy love

No one's POV:

It was 3:30 am Lena was still sleeping, you couldn't sleep so you went out to the shop walking into the shop and started admiring Lena's demon while you changed the radiator in the 97 for f 350.

(Y/N) POV:

Walking to the the shop office i found the photo of me and Lena at the drag strip with her leaning on the side of the mustang and I had my arms wrapped around her.

"Man those where some good time she could drive the wheels of the car" I said placing it the the visor of Lena's demon.

Walking over to the radio and turned it to the county station ,you make it easy by Jason Alden was on. And it got me thinking about Lena and how blessed I am to be with a girl like her.

"Oof shit that damn thing is heavy.. aww God damnit come on!" I said pulling in radiator loose from the bottom as antifreeze spilled all over my sweatshirt.

"Alright try this a different way then" I said grabbing a step ladder to get a better grip.

"There You are you little bastard" I said setting the radiator on the floor and started to examine why it's leaking so bad.

"That's interesting" I said looking at what appears to be a small bullet hole on the corner of the radiator

"This makes no fucking sense" I said giving it a closer look.

"What's not making sense?" A voice said slamming the door.

Huh? Oh Josh what's up. What brings you here this early? I ask shaking his hand.

"Oh just got back from that snowmobile trip" Josh said pointing out the window to a Ford F 250 and a trailer with 2 sleds on it.

"Oh yeah howed that go?" I ask l
Putting the radiator on the bench.

"You didn't touch the truck while I was did you?" I ask

"No me and Daniel never touched the truck in the back of the shop but the side door was unlocked one morning but we never used it" Josh said walking over to check it out for himself.

Ok but this still makes no sense there is no way in hell any one could get in here with out the key and none of the windows are smashed. But that's besides the point it's junk and it's going to be about 3,500 for a new one God damnit"I said trying not to pull my head of hair out.

"He man nice seeing ya but I gotta head twords home and get some sleep" Josh said walking out.

"Alrighty man see ya then" I said

I decided to walk back to the house because there wasn't much I could do so I sat down in the living room and did nothing but think while I drank my cup of coffee.

Why does Lena like some rough around the edges guy like me? I'm someone who likes cheap beer and home grown she is downtown that sips on nice red wine" I said to myself looking at all the photos we have taken together on my phone

That just made no fucking sense but I don't give a damn

Rummaging some of Lena's things that where left on the kitchen table you found an old photo of her in a blue uniform

"*Yawn* Morning luv whatya look at?" Lena said walking into the kitchen

"Hm? Oh that's me when I first became tracer. I was only 19" Lena said looking over my shoulder

"You don't even look older damn but only 19?" I said surprised.

"You honestly think that luv?" Lena asked making some tea.