is she gone?

The next morning (y/n) pov:

Walking up to see Daniel and Josh gone back home. Making breakfast just simple eggs and bacon you ate by yourself in you apartment after dressing in all black with a black tank top you dug through the dressed to find a Cross necklace you didn't out it on instead pit in the pocket and lit on the axe and serpent necklace.

In the shop minding your own business working on Lena's dodge demon that you finally got a custom cab made for it.

"God this is a pain in the ass they didn't put the bolt holes in fucking hell theses people are LAZY" you said

Wrenching away drilling and tapping and chasing holes to bolt it fast.

"Fuck is this thing warped? It is Dan well see if I got my grinder to cut it out and relay it." You said walking over to the tool boxes that lined part of the bench.

"God damnit where the hell did I put this damn thing!?" You said searching through the box.

"Ah there you are"

Turning on the sround sound just to blast
HELLYEAH band of Brothers.

Grinding the frame to get a flat spot.

Not noticing mercy came into the shop

Ouch GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!! You yelled when the grinder slipped and cut your hand.

"Why are you always getting hurt Y/N." Angela said quickly walking over to you.

"Where the hell did you come from?" You asked.

I came to check on you and see how you are doing because you haven't came to see anyone and jack is looking for you" she said

Alright I'll go see what jack wants then I want to see how Lena is holding up" you said as you dug through the fridge to find a killbrew root beer.

Shutting off the radio and closing the garage door then leaving to see jack.

Everyone was staring at you dirt coverd arms and hands with a cold pop as you walked to Jack's office.(that's what we call soda in Minnesota)

U wanted to see me? You said as you came into Jack's office.

"Yes Y/N have a seat I want to talk about what last night." He said

"Why in God's name would you kill everyone in cold blood?" 76 asked frustrated.

" I did it for revenge to what they did to Lena and not to mention what Josh did beat the ever loving shit out of the higher ranking agent that Mcree brought back." You said as you took a sip out of the bottle.

"Put ripping them to shreds is no excuse. And shooting them point blank dude what where you thinking?" 76 barked.

One simple answer read my left arm outlaw for life that means that I don't play by the rules what need to be done got done I don't care if it's all over news I know that was me and my buddies I suggest don't have them join because all it gives me is more power." You said as you walked out to see Lena.

"Y/n was that you that did that brutality murder the talon agent's?" Hana asked

"Yeah it was I'll do the same for you if you where taken by talon." You told Hana

"Your scary dude decapitated them with the shot of a gun what are you thinking?" Hana said nervously.

"What needed to be done got done someone to was going to pay for it and they did" you growled