Duet - WINWIN pt 1

This is a long imagine so I will make different parts of it

***

I stretch in front of the mirror wall in one of SM entertainment's dance practice rooms, my manager told me that I had gotten the opportunity to do a dance duet with one of Sm entertainment's idols, and of course I took it. My favorite kpop group is in this company, NCT. My ultimate bias is WINWIN, so I'm praying that I'm going to do the dance duet with him.

I've danced my whole life, mostly as a background dancer to Taemin and G-dragon on their solo tours, I have also danced with BTS and Blackpink and other groups. I do have my own projects too, but they're on the internet.

My daydreaming gets interrupted when I hear the door open, my manager walks in and greets me with a smile, she's not a devil as most kpop managers. She's extremely wary with my wellbeing and always makes sure that I'm okay, not only physically but mentally too. I guess that's because I don't have as much pressure on my like real kpop idols.

''Good morning y/n, are you excited? Did you rest well?'' She asks and makes her way to the couch in the room to sit down, I smile at her and stand up to sit next to her.

''Yes I did, thank you for asking.'' I smile and notices the bag beside her.

''Oh I bought you breakfast.'' She explain and hands me an ice tea, two bagels and a drinkable (??) yoghurt. ''I know you don't eat breakfast, but this day will be long so I wanna make sure that you get the energy you need.'' She's like a mother.

''Oh my god thank you so much!'' I bow and start eating, she sips on her coffee and smile at me.

''No problem.''

''So do you know who I'm gonna do the duet with now?'' I ask when I'm done with the breakfast.

''No, but I do know it's one of the NCT members.'' Instantly my stomach gets filled with butterflies.

''Are you serious?'' I ask and bounce a little in my seat. She laughs, she knows about my fangirling over the group.

''Yes I am, but try to not scare him away with your obsession.'' I roll my eyes as she teases me.

''I'm definitely not obsessed, I just look up to them, they've teached me a lot although I've never really talked to them. I did meet them when I was with Taemin, but I was too awestruck to talk.'' I chuckle at the memory and stand up. ''Anyways, I shall go back to my stretching.'' I say with a fake british accent.

After about 10 minutes I hear loud voices outside the room, I look towards the door and the NCT 127 and NCT U units walk into the room. I stand up and their attention directs to me, I feel like I'm about to explode.

I quickly gather myself together as Taeyong approaches me, oh my god.

''Hi, you must be y/n?'' He asks with a smile and bows a little.

''Uh yes, that's me, and you must be Taeyong.'' I cheer a little inside as I seem to be confident and not nervous at all. I hope they fall for it, as my manager said, I shouldn't scare them away.

''Indeed I am, are you a fan?'' The rest of the boys starts approaching as well and look at me interested, I'm seriously about to shit my pants.

''I would lie if I said I don't admire your hard work.'' I deserve a freaking grammy for being so professional.

''She's friggin' adorable ohmygod.'' Jungwoo squeal and pinch my cheeks, that's when my whole body goes on lockdown. (That scene from inside out when that boy talks to a girl lololol)